“E-Commerce, online store, online selling, borderless business” are the terms we get to hear every day in the age of IT which has changed the way we humans do business profoundly. More and more individuals are eyeing this golden opportunity to start their online businesses while entrepreneurs are ever eager to grow and expand their businesses online.
However, numerous have failed, caught half way when setting up their online stores or simply give-up due to lack of know how especially in promoting their online stores effectively and efficiently.
Good news to you who are joining Exabytes E-Commerce Day KL 2011, as you will be learning NOT ONLY the fundamentals of setting up an online store with great ease in 30 minutes but also the practical and effective Online Marketing to GROW YOUR BUSINESS tremendously ONLINE!
Date: 9th September 2011 (Friday) Time: 9.00AM to 5.00pm (GMT +0800, Malaysia Time) Venue: Sunway Pyramid Hotel, KL Address: Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Who Should Attend
– Entrepreneurs who are interested to kick-start their online stores to sell online and on Facebook
– Existing business owners who are thinking about expanding their retail business online
– Existing online entrepreneurs who are interested to learn more about Internet Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Internet Payment Gateway.
– Netizens who already owned their online shops or are selling via Facebook fans page and want to turn their “hobby” into their own brand online stores
Why You Should Attend
The increasing power and importance of E-Commerce in the business world have received more attention from government and businesses ever since the level of interest in E-Commerce shot up in many Asian countries. It is now HIGH TIME for you to kick-start your online business and learn more insights and tips from INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND HEAVYWEIGHTS to grow your online business to the MAX!
Featured with quality and keynote speakers representing the core of E-Commerce to provide you with absolutely higher degree of exposure.
– Speaker from Paypal
– Speaker from NBePay
– Speaker from Exabytes
– Real Life Customers Sharing
The main focus of Exabytes E-Commerce Day KL 2011 is on how to kick-start your online stores and start selling online via facebook for beginners. Also featured is how to grow your online business to the MAX with the help of experts from Internet Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Internet Payment Gateway.
|8.45am – 9.15am||Registration + Networking|
|9.15am – 9.25am||Welcome and Updates|
|9.25am – 10.05am||Seminar 01:
By: Francis Lui, Nexus Mediaworks Sdn Bhd
|10.05am – 10.45am||Seminar 02:
By: YC Ng, iBizClicks
|10.45am – 11.00am||Tea Break|
|11.00am – 12.00pm||Seminar 03:
By: Clement Chau, Internet Marketing Executive
|12.00pm – 12.20pm||Success Story Sharing 01:
By: Daniel Franklin Gomez, General Manager.
|12.20pm – 1.30pm||Lunch|
|1.30pm – 2.10pm||Seminar 04:
By: Sherlyn Chong
|2.10pm – 3.10pm||Seminar 05:
By: Chu Tzu Ming, Managing Director at Persuasion Media.
|3.10pm – 3.30pm||Tea Break|
|3.30pm – 3.50pm||Success Story Sharing 02:
By: Felix Lee, Hovid’s e-Commerce Executive & AngryBirds’ Supreme Birds Keeper
|3.50pm – 4.50pm||Seminar 05:
By: Oon Wee Keong, Director of NetBuilder.
|4.50pm – 5.10pm||Q & A and Closing|
|5.10pm – 5.30pm||Lucky Draw & Closing|
- Presentation Titles of Speakers are to be confirmed and subject to final amendments.
Normal Price: RM 269.00
Early Bird Price: RM 199.00 (ended 05-Sept-2011)
Group Registration Price: RM149.00 per pax (minimum 3 pax)
Lunch and 2 Tea Breaks Provided!
ACT FAST ! SEATS ARE LIMITED !
1. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge; Kindly inform [email protected] 1 day in advance for any changes.
2. Reservation payment is strictly non-refundable.
3. Exabytes reserves the right to alter the programs without any prior notice including substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and / or topics and / or the alteration of the date of the event;
5. Exabytes is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of the event.