How to point your domain to blogger/Blogspot?
Just buy a domain and have no idea how to point your domain to Blogspot? To use a custom domain name to point it to your blog at Blogger, there are three steps involved.
1. You may need to register the domain name WITH DNS Management when you make the order at our secured order page.
2. After the domain name is successfully registered, kindly log into our Billing System (https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php). Click on “My Domains” and the icon at the right as circled below screenshot.
3. Make sure your Nameservers are set to ENom default DNS. Save the settings. Then, click on DNS Management at the bottom of the page.
4. Create CNAME records and point them to ghs.google.com. (Be aware, there is a dot behind).
Remove other records if there are any. Save the settings.
5. The last step is update your blogger settings. You’ll do this on the Settings | Publishing tab for your blog in Blogger.
6. Click on the link “Custom Domain”.
7. Fill in the domain name you registered and save the settings.
- This only application to the domain name registered under Enom. (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz).
- The DNS Management is not bundled with domain registration, make sure you have purchased it when registering the domain name.
- The custom domain name may take up to 72 hours to fully resolved after the DNS is updated.
Would like to search for a good domain for your Blogspot? Search your domain by using the search bar below or click here to get more details!