eTRADE Programme – MATRADE
In the new norm, businesses are always looking for new opportunities to make their business more sustainable and profitable. In fact, Global Trade & Export have grown rapidly since 2020.
Did you know that Malaysia’s gross export earnings this year are expected to rebound by 2.7%, according to the Ministry of Finance’s (MOF) Economic Outlook 2021 report?
The report mentioned that Malaysia’s gross export earnings are expected to rebound 2.7% in 2021 after a projected 5.3% decline in 2020, encouraged by the recovery in global trade and supply chains.
Table of Contents
Are you facing the challenges below when growing your business to an overseas market?
- Uncertainty on global trade and export
- Lack of platform and strategy to increase exposure in the overseas market
- Budget restriction on kickstarting or supporting an export business
Let me introduce a golden opportunity for all traders and exporters to tap into the power of the B2B Marketplace Platform and improve sales and awareness with digital marketing solution.
It will solve all business concerns such as budget restriction, uncertainty, lack of information, and more.
Up to RM20,000 Subsidy
Get up to RM20,000 subsidy through eTRADE Program to tap into the power of the world’s best B2B Marketplace Platform, Alibaba. Increase brand awareness and boost sales conversion in overseas countries through digital marketing campaigns.
Our team will assist you on the journey to success in global export. We have the expertise to guide you on how to effectively leverage the B2B Marketplace platform and achieve campaign goals based on a tailored digital marketing strategic plan.
What is an eTRADE 2.0 Program?
eTrade 2.0 program is a subsidy program that helps accelerate export and assist Malaysian SMEs to have a sustainable and valuable presence on cross-border eCommerce platforms.
Two (2) financial incentives will be provided to assist SME that are doing or keen on global trade: (1) Onboarding Scheme (2) Digital Marketing & Training Scheme
|ONBOARDING Scheme||Digital Marketing & Training (DMT) Scheme|
|Incentives value (up to)||RM 5,000||RM20,000|
|Business / SME||For onboarding any cross-border eCommerce Platform or multiple platforms.||For undertaking any digital marketing activities and/ or attending the eCommerce training programme.|
|Exabytes Service||Exabytes Alibaba Global Golden Supplier Plan||SEO Pack, Facebook Ads Service, Google Ads Service and LinkedIn Ads Service|
*One (1) year subscription/ one (1) year activities for each company
Duration: 1 year
Who is eligible for eTRADE Programme 2.0?
- Registered with SSM. Companies that are registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) – ROC / ROB / LLP
- Made in Malaysia. Selling Malaysian made products or Malaysian brand (registered with Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia – MyIPO)
- Malaysian Owned. At least 60% equity is owned by Malaysians.
- Co-operatives. Co-operatives registered with Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SSKM)
- Malaysia SMEs
– Manufacturing. Annual Sales <50 mil OR <200 full-time employees
– Trading. Annual Sales < RM20 mil OR <75 full-time employees
- MATRADE & ERAT. Must be registered with MATRADE, subscribe to MyExport and have done ERAT Score.Onboarding
- 6-Month Operation. Companies registered with SSM or Cooperatives registered with SKM must be in operation for NOT less than 6 months.
- No eTRADE. Companies that have NOT participated in eTRADE Programme before (2014-2020).Digital Marketing Service
- 1-Year Operation. Companies registered with SSM OR Cooperatives registered with SKM must be operating NOT less than one (1) year.
- eCommerce Ready. Companies that are already selling on cross-border eCommerce platform(s) for NOT less than one (1) year.
If you are interested in expanding your business to overseas countries, you should not miss out on this opportunity to tap into the power of the B2B Marketplace. Get in touch with Keith Leong or Raymond at [email protected]
Get professional advice from our Successful Client – Lion File.
Lion File had a mission to reach out internationally. Digitalisation has enabled them to reach potential clients efficiently, but find out how they kicked-started their exporting journey easily with Exabytes.
Get a FREE Business Consultation from our team. We will be pleased to provide better insight for you to succeed in global trade.
Schedule a meeting with our digital marketing consultant for an in-depth discussion!