- Efficiently reply to Customer Service & Billing Enquiries via phone and helpdesk
- Effectively reply to other Non-Technical Enquiries via phone and helpdesk.
- Assist customers on matters related to their accounts helpfully.
- Process new orders proficiently.
- Required a good communication skill and able handle customer complaints.
- Handling on Account Receivable (AR),according to the controlling procedures adopted by the Company
- To ensure all overdue accounts are treated as per the Collection Treatment process
- Requires sufficient and effective follow-up actions taken on all overdue accounts especially high balances accounts
- Assist in generating of outstanding billings, prepare aging schedules of Accounts Receivables and other relevant documents
- Do follow-ups with the customers consistently
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Internet Know How.
- Preferred skill(s): HTML, Programming, Web Hosting and Domain Name Know How.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Malay
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills in both English and Malay.
- Confident and optimistic personality with creative vision.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang.
- Applicants must be willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.