- Setup store in website & marketplaces
- Manage multiple marketplaces inquiries, orders, and make improvement.
- Manage the online store on a day-to-day basis (SKU edition, pricing changes, sales order synchronization, store banner management)
- Manage product image, content, and improve the sale order.
- Manage ads campaign in social media, search engine & marketplace ad.
- Improve the sales flow and the product fulfillment flow to keep the effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge in competitive analysis, marketing strategies, customer research, product development & industry trend.
- Familiar with eCommerce tools, payment gateway & shipping process
- Multi-task, prioritize, and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Manage and control the backend system/portal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.