- Carry out daily general accounting and administrative functions.
- Perform monthly journal booking.
- Involved in monthly financial report.
- Maintain fixed assets listing and depreciation journal.
- Ensure proper filing of all payment documentations and other accounting records.
- Perform reconciliation on revenue and receipt.
- Supplier invoices recording and process account payable transactions.
- Process employee claim matters.
- Perform inter-company transactions.
- Support on statutory audit/ tax queries.
- Assist in other ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): accounting, book keeping, MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Audit experience is a plus.
- Ability to prepare full set of account is an advantage.
- Fast learner & self motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be mature and reliable in handling confidential data and information.
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Possess initiative, good interpersonal skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Baru.
- 5 working days a week.
- No work experience required.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.