- Develop new ideas and online advertising opportunities creatively for reaching end user markets using the latest internet technologies such as web, blog, online social community and other forms of communication tools.
- Improve website content by working with the in-house designer to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Communicate to the rest of marketing team and company-wide initiatives about new innovations and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the company’s overall marketing communication programs as well as brand management.
- Do market research and competitor analysis.
- Do events planning, organization and execution.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- Analyze pricing positions and managing budget.
- Facilitate the company in events and exhibition.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Website Optimizer, Webmaster Tools
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese
- Organic search engine optimization experience
- Experience with online reputation management tools and marketing automation tools are a plus
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience are a plus
- Ability to read and edit basic HTML and CSS codes
- Ability to manage WordPress as well as other popular content management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with particular emphasis in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with Agile digital marketing projects and daily scrum
- Strong organization skills for tracking several projects at the same time
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Baru
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.