- Develop new ideas and online advertising opportunities creatively for reaching end user markets using the latest internet technologies such as web, blog, online social community and other forms of communication tools.
- Improve website content by working with the inhouse designer to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Communicate to the rest of marketing team and companywide initiatives about new innovations and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the company’s overall marketing communication programs as well as brand management.
- Do market research and competitor analysis.
- Do events planning, organization and execution.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- Analyze pricing positions and managing budget.
- Facilitate the company in events and exhibition.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Internet Savvy, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Analytics
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Baru.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, dynamic and result oriented, excellent organizational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing skills to develop persuasive messages for promotion campaigns.
- Creative, responsive, resourceful, passionate with positive attitude.
- Experienced in integrated marketing & communications strategic planning.
- Highly motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments quickly and easily.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- 2 vacancies available for this position