1. How do I get started?
It’s easy to get started, just click the button above and fill in the registration form and you will receive an email with the instructions on setting up your account.
2. Can I change my EasyStore plan later on?
Yes, you can change your plan anytime, the system will show the amount to top up. However, you can choose to downgrade your plan during the subscription period but it only changes after your current plan has expired.
3. Can I cancel my EasyStore plan anytime?
Yes, you can cancel the plan anytime during the subscription period to stop the auto renewal. After the cancellation, you’re still able to continue until the plan expired.
4. Is there a setup fee for this bundle?
There won’t be a setup fee, for the webstore, eGHL’s friendly partner’s EasyStore is giving 3 months free for the Business Package worth MYR499.00 per month and for the payment gateway, eGHL is waiving the setup fee worth MYR499.00.
5. Is there hidden fee?
There is no hidden fees.
6. How will I be charge for EasyStore after 3 months?
You can choose the plan you preferred after the 3 months free. Kindly refer here for the pricing.
8. Who are the logistic companies that I can utilized for delivery?
For 3rd party logistics service app integration, there are EasyParcel, NinjaVan, Lalamove, Delyva, Collectco available in Malaysia region. Lalamove in Thailand region.
9. How much do I need to pay for EasyStore after 3 months?
After 3 months, you’ll need to pay the subscription fee of MYR499.00 per month for EasyStore.
10.How can I do promotions or market my products?
EasyStore provides marketing tools where you can embedded Facebook Marketing as well as Discount & Vouchers. The webstore is also search engine optimize, which means more traffic to your webstore.
1. When must I start paying the maintenance fee for the gateway?
The following month but do note that if your transaction volume exceeds MYR15,000.00 a month, the maintenance fee will be waived.
2. How do I add GrabPay?
GrabPay requires a longer approval time, hence, you may apply with your account manager after your account is setup.
3. How can I accept Credit Card payments?
PayPal is a default option with eGHL Swift & post PayPal’s simple registration service, you will be able to accept payments from your customers’ PayPal account including Visa & MC. The approval is subject to PayPal process.
4. For PayPal registration and activation
- After you have receive your eGHL account details , if you are interested to activate/subscribe PayPal as a payment option, you will need to email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eGHL Risk team will then send you a separate email that includes the PayPal registration link for you to get started.
- After You have submitted the necessary via the PayPal registration link, PayPal will proceed for processing of your application.
- Once you Paypal account have approved by PayPal, eGHL will send an official email to you to notify that your PayPal account has been activated and you can start accepting PayPal transactions through eGHL.
*Note that Settlement of funds for all PayPal transactions will be done directly by PayPal, into your PayPal account
5. How long will it take for my eGHL account to be approve?
For FPX, Boost, Touch n’ Go, MCash and Maybank QR Pay, the approval will be within 2 days given the documents are completed.
6. When will the settlement be?
Settlement will be Week + 4, transactions from Monday to Sunday will be settle the following week on Tuesday, funds will be reflected in the account on Thursday.
7. If there is an issue with customer payment, who should I contact?
You may contact email@example.com
8. How do i perform refund/cancellation for my customer’s payment?
You may perform the refund/cancellation in eGHL admin portal, if you are facing any difficulties, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org