Please tell us about your online store.
303 Runcit is a small “runcit” a.k.a. grocery store started 30 years ago. We sell many different kinds of products on our physical store, such as fresh chicken eggs, onion, garlic, cooking ingredients, pickled food like kampung salted fish and canned food like sardines, meatloaf and more.
Why did you start your online store?
We built our customer base (mostly loyal customers) back then when we sold at a physical stall at a morning market in Kepala Batas. And when the COVID-19 pandemic came, we realized the best way to still let our existing customers buy from us is by selling on our own online store.
How was the outcome or result in terms of sales upon starting your online store?
Well, surprisingly, not only did our online store received regular orders from our existing customers, new clients from KL, the Penang Island and more started to order from us. I think that’s because we provide convenience to clients such as quick delivery services, etc.
How was the feedback from your customers?
So far so good. Many did mention they enjoyed easy shopping while relaxing at home, and liked it when their orders arrived at their doorstep without any hassle.
Is it hard to start an online store? Do you think businesses with a physical store should start an online store?
With Exabytes, it’s quite easy. Not only was my online store ready in 3 days, but they also guided me on getting the best rates for product delivery, product photo shooting, etc. Plus my online store comes with a reliable payment gateway.
Yes, you will have full control over your ecommerce online store including website editing, managing products, fulfilling orders and much more.
The payment gateway that comes with this ecommerce starter plan allows you to accept credit cards and internet banking. We will integrate and setup Stripe as your default payment gateway or you can choose other payment gateways you prefer such as Paypal, eGHL, Billplz and iPay88.
- Place your order.
- Fill out your store information in the form.
- Our designer starts building your online store.
- Your Online Store Goes Live! (upon your confirmation)
- Sign up for Exabytes eCommerce Starter Plan.
- Register an EasyParcel account (please take note that one person can only register one account. Verification is required).
- Send your EasyParcel account login details (email and password) to [email protected] for integration purpose.
- RM25 Free shipping credits will be auto-credited into your EasyParcel account after first successful order fulfilment.
Customers may request up to 3 rounds of revision after the first website draft is ready.
Yes, we will provide the online store admin access to clients, which allows you to edit page content, add in products yourself, manage your orders and perform other update activities. However, other types of self-update are not permitted. If the client insists on performing other types of updates, Exabytes will not be held responsible for any complication or failure that occurs as a result of the update.
Kindly note that if client edited/changed the design code (or any other codes) themselves, Exabytes reserves the right to refuse any troubleshooting or code/content update request.
Strictly NO REFUND is allowed after confirmation and payment.
- Each product can have up to 3 SKUs only.
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Renewal price for eCommerce Starter Plan is RM899/yr.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- For more enquiries, please contact us.