In a nutshell, HelloSign can be used whenever you need to sign and send a document to someone.
Or, if you need someone else to sign a document, you can use HelloSign to request that person’s signature and collect the signed document, all online.
With HelloSign, you do not need to print the document, fill it out, scan it and email/fax it back. You can do that whole process on your computer without any paper.
Paper contracts are time-intensive. They can take an average of 25 days to be signed and returned, and more than 15% of documents never get signed. This adds up to elongated sales cycles, slower document turnaround times and unnecessary friction in workflows.
Electronic signatures remove friction, drive collaboration among dispersed teams and can increase signature completion rates by as much as 26%.
HelloSign is compliant with the following:
- SOC 2 Type II and Privay Shield
- ISO 27001 certified to adopt best practices to minimise risk
- HelloSign and HelloWorks products are HIPAA compliant
- The US ESIGN act of 2000
- The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (EUTA) of 1999
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The eIDAS regulation for the EU of 2016 (EU Regulation 910/2014), which replaces the former European EC/1999/93 Directive
To keep your files and signed documents safe, security features have been designed with multiple layers of protection:
- HelloSign uses Secure Sockets Layers (SSL), the same level of encryption used by leading banks and government agencies
- Documents are stored and encrypted at rest using AES – 256 bit encryption
- HelloSign creates a comprehensive transaction trail between signing parties to track and timestamp various information from the moment the document is submitted for signature to when it is completely signed and secured, providing you with a transaction history and full audit trail
- HelloSign complies with the US ESIGN Act, the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the European Union eIDAS (EU No.910/2014) regarding electronic signatures and transmissions
HelloSign has teamed up with Dropbox to present the world’s first embedded document eSignature and storage solution. Your teams no longer have to jump between tools and applications – with just a few clicks they can send, sign and save documents in Dropbox anytime, from anywhere.
HelloSign is available in following 22 languages, allowing you to build, send and manage documents for signature in your preferred language. When signers receive the signature request, they can also change the language for their signing experience.
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- Spanish (Latinoamérica)
- Spanish (España)
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa Melayu
- Portuguese (Brasil)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
HelloSign offers data infrastructure in the US and Germany with backup in France, hosted by AWS S3. This gives customers the option to store completed documents either in the US or Europe. This feature is available on the HelloSign Enterprise Plus.
As the need for eSignatures is growing at an unprecedented rate, IT administrators need a scalable way to manage the data retention for documents across various business systems. With HelloSign, you can delete complete documents in bulk from your HelloSign account.
Yes. “Electronic signature” is recognised under the Electronic Commerce Act 2006 (Act 658) of Malaysia while “digital signature” is governed by Digital Signatures Act 1997 (Act 562) of Malaysia.
- All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Strictly NO REFUND for HelloSign service.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The information in this page is to help businesses to understand electronic signature and not a substitution of legal advice. You must always consult a lawyer on any specific legal questions.