Price Per SMS (MYR)
- 1,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 2,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 3,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 5,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 10,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 20,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 30,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 100,000 SMS
A free account is reserved for companies that are still active, registered with SSM and have a website. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide if applicants are qualified for a free trial account or not.
153 ASCII characters (English & Malay) or 44 Unicode characters (Eg.Chinese, Japanese, etc).
Once payment is made, your Bulk SMS account will be setup within next working day.
If you fail to include your brand name in the SMS messages, the messages you send will be considered messages sent from an international brand. It will be subject to a charge of RM0.30 per SMS message (for Malaysia only).
Your brand name must be within 3-8 ASCII characters for English & Bahasa Malaysia. Unicode/symbols such as @ , ® are not allowed.
Exabytes will review your brand name before we setup your account to prevent the illegal use of brand names (especially registered brand names, and brand names that belong to other entities). Feel free to show us any supporting documents that prove the ownership of the brand name.
SMS credits are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. However, users may still top up their account and use the credits within the next 90 days. Once the 90-day period lapses, all credits will be forfeited.
In a case where a spam complaint is received, your Bulk SMS account will be suspended immediately. All credits in your account will be forfeited. Please read the terms and conditions for the Spam Control Act 2007.
No. Our Bulk SMS only supports text messages written in ASCII characters (English & Malay) or 44 Unicode characters.
- Prices are subject to changes.
- By signing up for our Bulk SMS service, you agree to follow the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and other applicable data protections laws. Exabytes will assist the regulatory authority on investigation regarding the official complaint lodged against your use of this service, including (but not limited to) providing your details (for example, name and email address).
- Exabytes is not aware of and does not review, monitor or edit any content created by You. You are responsible to obtain necessary consent before sending messages to SMS recipient. You authorise Exabytes to disclose Your identity to SMS recipient on his or her request.
You must avoid:
– sending SMS or broadcasts to a person who has not consented to receive messages (whether it is to promote a product or service or trick users into providing financial account or payment card details)
– publishing, posting, sending, distributing, disseminating, submitting or uploading content that:
(a) abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the rights of any third party
(b) is defamatory/ libelous, obscene, offensive, fraudulent, demeaning, immoral, harmful, indecent, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, rumour, pornographic, misleading or otherwise objectionable or unlawful
(c) contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmers that may damage the operation of the Exabytes or third party’s computer system or network
Exabytes reserves the right to remove any content. Exabytes shall not be liable for removal in response of complaint or notification.
- You are allowed to change your brand name. Changing your brand name for the first time is free of charge. For subsequent requests, RM150 (before taxes) is chargeable for each request regardless if the request is successful or not.
- SMS credits are strictly not refundable and not transferable.
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
- By subscribing to our service, you agree to comply with our terms of service available here, guidelines and all conditions promulgated by mobile/ network operators, local regulators, and our service providers.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.