SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the act of optimizing websites to increase visibility on search engines such as Google. The more effort you put in website SEO, the higher your website ranks on Google; the more qualified organic traffic you have.
If you are targeting competitive keywords, SEO can take upwards of 6 months to a year.
Yes, Google already announced HTTPS as a ranking signal back in 2014.
Yes. Each of the blog post or article is another chance for your website to rank a specific keywords to your business. Content still the king as always.
Google follows the 3 basic steps to generate the results from web pages:
- Service (ranking)
Click this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide from the Google Search Quality team.
- All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Minimum contract period from commencement of the Local Business Listing service will be 12 months.
- Service delivery after initial contract term will be on a rolling annual contract renewal basis and billed annually in advance.
- Strictly NO REFUND for any cancellation.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Exabytes reserves the right to amend any Terms and Conditions without prior notice.