Will I get my Plesk SSD VPS root access ?
Yes. You will have the root access, dedicated resources and total control of your SSD VPS server.
What types of Operating Systems do you offer?
We offer CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu. You may also request for special OS if the need arises.
What if I need a Windows SSD VPS that comes with Plesk?
Yes, we do offer Plesk Windows SSD VPS. Please contact us via Live Chat for more details, or email us at email@example.com
What type of storage is Plesk SSD VPS using?
We use Solid-State Drive (SSD) with the combination of RAID 10 configuration for all our SSD VPS.
Do I have access to my VPS console?
Yes. Solus VM Panel provides you with a built-in KVM console to access your VPS from a website browser. You can also reboot, shutdown, boot your VPS server from the client area.
What if I need help on my Plesk SSD VPS?
Our dedicated VPS support team is ready to serve you. Just drop us a ticket, and our technical team will attend to you as soon as they can. Moreover, you could also contact our technical team at support.exabytes.my
Can I transfer my VPS from my existing provider to Exabytes?
Sure, we are ready to serve you on this. You may either do it yourself or seeking our technical team for help 🙂 Migration charges may depend on the complexities of your VPS hosting. Seek for our LiveChat for help.
How if I need higher resources for my Plesk SSD VPS in the future?
Sure. You may upgrade your VPS anytime. Just contact us via Live Chat or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is backup service provided for SSD VPS?
Free backup service is not provided. Please feel free to Addon Fully Managed Off-Server Backup (R1Soft) to your SSD VPS order configuration.
- Servers are hosted in Exabytes Tier III Data Center.
- Exabytes VPS Plans come with Secure Auto SSL(https) when purchased with any control panel (Plesk/cPanel).
- Addons such as cPanel / R1SoftBackup / eXploit Scanner activation take 1 working day. If payment is received after 12 noon (GMT+8), addons activation will be completed on the next working day.
- Plesk/cPanel configuration for Pro Management Plan takes 1 working day.
- Data migration for plan downgrade may incur technical charges.
- 80% of VPS bandwidth is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
- Additional technical charges are applicable for Operating System reloading after initial setup. Please Choose the correct OS before making payment. Setup fee is not refundable.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.