Will I get root access to my own VPS server?
Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own VPS server.
How many O/S templates do you offer?
We offer CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu. You may optionally addon cPanel for CentOS.
What type of control panels do you offer?
We offer cPanel, Plesk Web Admin, Plesk Web Pro and Plesk Web Host as an optional addon.
What type of hard drive is used for your VPS storage?
We use Solid-State Drive (SSD) for all our SSD VPS Hosting Plans.
Do I have access to my VPS console?
Yes. Solus VM Panel provides you with a built-in KVM console to access your VPS from a website browser. You can also reboot, shutdown, boot your VPS server from the client area.
Am I able to upgrade my VPS to higher plans in the future?
Yes. You may upgrade your VPS anytime should the needs arise.
Is backup service provided in SSD VPS?
Free backup service is not provided. You may add on Fully Managed Off Server Backup (R1Soft) during sign up if you require backup service.
- Setup Fee is waived for Quarterly / Semi-Annually / Annually / Biennially / Triennially sign up.
- Servers are hosted in Exabytes Data Center.
- Exabytes VPS Plans come with Secure SSL (https) when purchased with control panel (Plesk/cPanel).
- Addons such as cPanel / R1SoftBackup / eXploit Scanner activation take 1 business working day. If payment is received after 12 noon (GMT+8), addons activation will be completed on the next working day.
- cPanel/WHM configuration for Pro Management Plan users takes 1 business working day.
- Data migration for any plan downgrade incurs technical charge.
- 80% of VPS bandwidth is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
- Free backup and restore service is not provided. Additional technical charges are applicable for backup and restore service.
- OS reloading request after initial setup incurs additional technical charge. · Setup fee is not refundable.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.