Blazing Fast Pure SSD Storage
SSDs have lower access time, less latency and IOPS up to 100x more than normal drives. Instead of mere SSD caching, our VPS servers utilize 100% enterprise-grade SSDs.
Instant Automated Deployment
No waiting. Just order, pay and our automated deployment system will ensure you have your VPS server up and ready within seconds.
All systems come with Hexa Core Intel Xeon Processor for fast and responsive services.
Easy Remote Management
You can use the SolusVM control panel, web based KVM virtual console or SSH to remotely manage your VPS server.
All virtual machines come with full “root” access and a dedicated IP address that lets you install any software you want.
Ready-To-Go OS Templates
Select a pre-made OS template and deploy it instantly with one click. Additionally you can add on cPanel for CentOS and enjoy easier management of your VPS.
All SSD VPS Plans come with:
- Pure Solid-State Drives (SSD) with RAID 50
- DNS Management
- Full Root Access
- SolusVM Control Panel + KVM
- 10Mbps bandwith
- 99.9% Uptime SLA
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We guarantee 99.9% Network uptime on our SSD VPS to assure your server is well taken care of.
24×7 Expert Support
Need technical help? One ticket is all it takes. Just send a helpdesk ticket to our round-the-clock technical team ready to assist you promptly.
We would rather keep you because you love our service and not because you have a contract that is holding you down.
Basic SSD VPS Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get root access to my own server?
Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own server.
How many O/S templates do you offer?
We offer CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu. You may optionally add-on cPanel for CentOS.
Can I reload new OS template anytime?
You can’t reload OS on your own. You may request assistance from our technical support team with RM300 technical fee per reload task.
What control panel is used on this VPS server?
The control panel used is Solus VM Panel.
Do you use SSDs for your VPS storage?
Yes. All of our VPS Hosting plans include pure SSD storage.
Do I have access to a console for my VPS?
Yes. Solus VM Panel provides you built-in KVM console to access your VPS from your website browser.
Am I able to upgrade my VPS to higher plans in the future?
Yes. You may upgrade your VPS anytime should the needs arise.
Is backup service provided in SSD VPS?
Free backup service is not provided. You may add on Fully Managed Off Server Backup (R1Soft) during sign up if you require backup service.
Terms And Conditions
- All prices are shown inclusive of GST.
- Setup Fee is waived for signing up quarterly and above.
- Domain registration and cPanel license are optional add-ons that incur extra payment.
- Server will be hosted in AIMS KL.
- cPanel/WHM license in CentOS will take 1 business working day to activate.
- Full cPanel/WHM configuration will be taken care and completed by Exabytes server provision team within 1 business working day if you sign up Gold Management Plan.
- If payment is performed after 12 noon (GMT+8), the activation and configuration of cPanel/WHM will be completed on the next working day.
- Free backup and restore service is not provided.
- Additional technical fee will be applied for OS reloading request after initial setup.
- Additional technical fee will be applied for migration in plan downgrade.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.