ssd vps

Windows VPS with

Ultra-Fast SSD Drives

  • Instant Automated Deployment
  • 99.9% Up-Time
  • No Contracts
Limited Time Offer
VPS Promo up to 45% Off VPS Promo up to 45% Off

Windows VPS Plans

See Linux VPS Plans

45% OFF

Windows SSD VPS 1

As low as

Normal Price: RM45

RM 27.50/mo

On sale – Save 45%
Offer ends this month

  • 40 GB Disk Space
  • 2 GB Memory
  • 1 vCPU
  • 1 Dedicated IP
  • 1TB Monthly Data Transfer
  • 10 Mbps Bandwidth
    100 Mbps Bandwidth
  • Include Lite Management Plan

25% OFF

Windows SSD VPS 2

As low as

Normal Price: RM90

RM 75/mo

On sale – Save 25%
Offer ends this month

25% OFF

Windows SSD VPS 4

As low as

Normal Price: RM175

RM 150/mo

On sale – Save 25%
Offer ends this month

25% OFF

Windows SSD VPS 8

As low as

Normal Price: RM355

RM 300/mo

On sale – Save 25%
Offer ends this month


Blazingly FAST Drive

Experience the subsonic speed of SSD storage. Less latency, and IOPS up to 100x more than normal drives for improved productivity.

100Mbps Bandwidth

Instant Automated Deployment

Our system automatically deploys the instant your payment is received. Your Window SSD VPS will be up and ready in minutes.

High Performance Server

High Performance

Powered by Dual Hex-Core Intel Xeon processors, our Window SSD VPS helps to achieve greater performance, and handle the most intense I/O applications.

Resources Fully Utilized

Guaranteed Resources

Rest assured you get dedicated memory, storage and processing resources at all points in time. No more performance degradation caused by other abusive users.

Root Access

Absolute Control

With administrative access, you have the control to host any type of application and manage the virtual machine the way you want to.


Upgrade At Anytime

Window Virtual private servers are the perfect solution to grow with you. If you need higher performance, just switch to advanced Window SSD VPS anytime easily.

Exabytes Client Review

Dedicated Server

Why Exabytes Managed Windows SSD VPS?

99.9% Uptime Guarantee

We guarantee 99.5% server uptime and 99.9% network uptime on our SSD VPS to assure your server is well taken care of.

24×7 Expert Support

Need technical help? One ticket is all it takes. Just send a helpdesk ticket to our round-the-clock technical team ready to assist you promptly.

No Contracts

We would rather keep you because you love our service and not because you have a contract that is holding you down.

Exabytes Managed Windows SSD VPS Support Team

Our Managed Windows SSD VPS comes with Premium Support. We provide technical support via Email, Live Chat, and Remote Access Help.

24/7/365 Server Monitoring

We will monitor your server performance around the clock, especially during traffic spike. Our team will always be there for you including public holidays!

Support Team

Frequently Asked Questions

Will I get root access to my own VPS server?

Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own VPS server.

What server virtualization is used on this virtual machine?

Our VPS is powered by Microsoft Hyper-V.

How do I manage my Windows SSD VPS?

You may manage your VPS account via VMUnify Client Control Panel on Exabytes Client Area. Alternatively, you may access your VPS using windows remote desktop connection.

Am I able to upgrade my VPS to higher plans in the future?

Yes. You may upgrade your VPS anytime should the needs arise.

Is backup service provided in SSD VPS?

Free backup service is not provided. You may add on Fully Managed Off Server Backup (R1Soft) during sign up if you require backup service.

Terms and Conditions

  1. Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
  2. Setup Fee is waived for Quarterly / Semi-Annually / Annually sign up.
  3. Servers are hosted in Exabytes Data Center.
  4. Exabytes VPS Plans come with Secure SSL (https) when purchased with control panel (Plesk/cPanel).
  5. Addons such as MSPControl / R1SoftBackup activation take 1 business working day. If payment is received after 12 noon (GMT+8), addons activation will be completed on the next working day.
  6. cPanel/WHM configuration for Pro Management Plan users takes 1 business working day.
  7. Data migration for any plan downgrade incurs technical charge.
  8. 80% of VPS bandwidth is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
  9. Free backup and restore service is not provided.
  10. Setup fee is not refundable.
  11. For enquiries, please contact us.
  12. You do agree to our terms of service available here.

When we say Premium Support, we mean it.

24x7 support via Email, Live Chat, and Remote Access Help.

99.5% Server Uptime Guarantee and 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee

We Guarantee
We Guarantee
We Guarantee