Managed Windows Dedicated Server hosting is designed to support your high workload applications and heavy traffic website. Exabytes managed Windows dedicated server hosting has gone through the reengineering process to serve your customers at blazingly fast speed coupled with reliable uptime. Enjoy 24/7/365 dedicated professional support, blazingly fast performance, reliability and a highly customizable server without restrictions.
Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own server.
Your server will be hosted in Exabytes Data Center, the award-winning data centre.
It depends on the dedicated server package that you purchase. Instant dedicated server will be ready within ONE working day (terms and conditions apply) whereas other dedicated server setup will take 3 – 14 working days depending on the hardware availability.
Yes. But the adult contents need to be legal.
Yes. We offer Free 24 x 7 x 365 First Level Technical Support. Our support team is working on shifts 24 x 7 x 365 including public holidays and is ready to assists you any time. Our Support Team can be reached by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at http://support.exabytes.com.my/.
You will be given a Remote Desktop login for Windows server and SSH Login for Linux server.
Exabytes will take full responsibility and replace all hardware failures (if any), free of charge.
No. The server is owned by Exabytes.
Exabytes Windows dedicated server hosting that comes with cPanel (optional) or Plesk control panel gives you complete control over your server, allowing you to create and customize your account.
We hope to serve your customers fast. A server with standard configurations can be set up in less than 4 hours. Servers that require add-ons or custom configurations may take a longer setup time.
Yes, our dedicated server plans provided can be considered as a server rental. However, our service is only limited to managing the resources and maintaining the infrastructure of the dedicated server, we will not be responsible for any content related to the server.
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Pricing include 1st Level Technical Support (reboot & remote assistance).
- 4 hours setup time guarantee only applies to business hours.
- Windows Dedicated Server will be hosted in Exabytes Data Center.
- 80% of the bandwidth 100Mbit/s of Internet Connection is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
- Instant Dedicated Server only available for CentOS(64bits) and Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition(64bits).
- Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- For enquiries, please contact us.