Malaysia has benefited from international trade for centuries, thanks to its strategic location at the heart of South-East Asia. Recently, there is a significant growth in Malaysia’s exporting activities. Based on the statistics released by Malaysia External Trade Development Corp (MATRADE), Malaysian exports rose by 24.7% over the year and reached a new high of RM110.8 billion in September 2021. In fact, the country has emerged to be the next potential regional hub for export.
Even though the export of Malaysia has shown a bright side, many entrepreneurs are still hesitating to venture into exports as it is deemed hard and risky. Wondering what is the reason for this common perception? According to the National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 formulated by MATRADE and the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI):
- 70% of exporters did not own an e-commerce system due to a lack of profession
- 67% of exporters were facing difficulties in targeting the right audience due to limited information and resources in analysing the market
- 50% of exporters found it hard to deal with the legal and customs regulations
Are you one of them?
Online Export Is The Way To GO!
Truth is, following blindly will not guarantee success. Instead, it’s best to understand the fundamentals and the trend of export. The new norm has forced digitalisation in export and B2B eCommerce is trending.
If you have no idea how to grow your export business online with B2B eCommerce, you will benefit greatly from joining the largest 1st Malaysian SME B2B Exporting Forum, where you can connect with more than 20 export masters and hundreds of international players here!
Date: 1st – 2nd December 2021 (Wednesday to Thursday)
Time: 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
This 2-day export forum is supported by various government agencies like MATRADE, MDEC and other SME associations with the objectives to help the SME to grow their business globally online by providing guidance in exploring new business opportunities and dealing with the challenges. Panel discussions and Exporting Business Digital Bootcamp are included in this webinar so that exporters can learn from the valuable, real-life experience of the export masters.
Highlights of the event:
- Mr. Stephen Kuo, The Head of Asia Pacific, Alibaba.com
- YM Raja Badrulnizam Raja Kamalzaman, the Director of ASEAN & Oceania Section, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
- Mr. Adhwa Azmil, Assistant Manager Programme Unit, Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
- Mr. Song Hock Koon, Director – eCommerce, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
AND MANY MORE!
Exporting Ecosystem: CEO Deep Dive
The panel discussion will discuss the current export ecosystem. The panellists are:
- Mr. Ding Hong Sing, the National President of the Malaysian SME Association
- Dr. Abdul Kabur Ibrahim, the Chairman of Malaysian Institute of Export and International Trade President of Malaysian Exporters Association
- Mr. Nordin, the Marketing Director of Kugpis Sdn Bhd
Exporting Business Digital Transformation Bootcamp hosted by
- Mr. Andrew Wang, Regional Channel Manager of Alibaba.com
- Mr. Andy Bu, E-Commerce Operator of Alibaba.com
Only limited slots are available. More than 500 exporters have signed up and not many seats are left. Register now before it is too late!
See you there!