MALAYSIA, JULY 5, 2018 − Exabytes eCommerce Conference 2018, the fifth grand scale eCommerce conference organized by the Exabytes Group since 2011 has brought together more than twenty five eCommerce experts and gurus who shared on their insight, experience and success stories. At the same time, over a hundred eager participants, including business owners, business minded wannabe web entrepreneurs, sales directors, marketing/branding directors, advertisers, digital and social media marketers, attended the event to learn, gain insight and exchange views in the numerous interactive sessions at the event.
According to Exabytes VP of Marketing, Vickson Tan, Exabytes eCommerce Conference 2018 is a important one-day annual event tailor made to anyone who has a passion in eCommerce business, experienced or inexperienced.
This year, as the slogan ‘amplify your eCommerce competitive brand value’ suggests, the event emphasized on how to leverage data – analyze, optimize and identify a pattern of customer behaviour to improve customer experience and conversion.
To deliver a meaningful and memorable learning experience, the organizer had arranged for two learning platforms/stages to run concurrently at the event, with the main stage focusing on presentation and sharing, and the workshop stage focusing on more hands-on learning.
The speakers of Exabytes eCommerce Conference 2018 shared their e-Commerce know-how and successful web entrepreneurial journeys included:
- Prema, Manager of eCommerce, MDEC
- Vincent Tong, Co-founder of Printcious
- Joseph Goh, Founder/CEO of Jobbie Peanut Butter
- Nor Syahirah Hanafi, Founder of Csmakeup.my
- Mohamad Iylia Fahmi Bin Azmi, Co-founder & Managing Director of Pinkboxcereal
- Sunny Ooi, Co-founder & Managing Director of ClickAsia
- Kenneth Kuan, Head of Sales of iPay88
- Clement Chau, Chief Operation Officer of EasyParcel
- Lok Choon Hong, Founder Director of PINTAS IP Group
- TK Chuah, CEO & Founder of BoostOrder
- Derek Toh, Founder and CEO of WOBB
- Alan Fung, Enterprise Growth Partner of MDEC
- Pinky Tham, Partner Manager of Facebook
- Mohd Danial, Corporate Account Manager of MOLPay
- Ng Shern Yau, Chief Operating Officer of Logistics Worldwide Express
- Divakar Subramaniam, Data Innovation Manager at Padang & Co
- Erwin Foo, Group Chief Technology Officer, PUC Berhad
- Dr. Lau Cher Han, Cheif Data Scientist of UCAN Technologies
- Nowrid Amin, Digital Marketing Strategist at IQI Global
- Yap Jun Fei, Revenue Director of Simple Tax
- Rajiv Rai Singh, Chief Performance Marketer of Rajiv Rai Media
We thank you all our partners who work closely with us and make EEC 2018 a success!
For further information about the annual eCommerce event, visit: www.exabytes.my/eec
More photos will be sharing on our social media page!
About The Exabytes Group
The Exabytes Group powers over 200,000 customers (from individuals, small and medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries with products, services and technology to energize their online web presence, customer engagement, customer relationship, digital marketing, website creation solutions, and more.
Exabytes family of brands include: Exabytes Malaysia, Exabytes Singapore, Exabytes International, Exabytes Indonesia, Exabytes Digital, Usonyx, Signetique, WPWebHost, Cybersite, easyparcel and easystore.
Headquartered in Penang, Malaysia, Exabytes is currently backed by over 200 enthusiastic web professionals who manage 1000+ servers with 100,000+ websites, and 1,000,000+ email accounts.
Exabytes’ presence spread across several countries in Southeast Asia, including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand. For more information, visit: www.exabytes.my