Exabytes “ISVs Journey to the Cloud Seminar”, an event specially designed for ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) and conducted with the presence of numerous highly experienced event speakers / trainers is slated to take place at Cititel Mid Valley KL on 16 January 2012. ISVs are companies that produce and market their software and services online.
Event Name: ISVs Journey to the Cloud Seminar
Time: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Venue: Bintang Ballroom, Cititel Mid Valley KL
** 1 lunch + 2 tea break included **
The objective of the seminar is to assist ISVs in the country to market and sell their “Software and services” over the Internet with solid and practical skills such as
- Lead Conversion
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Data and Security
- Patents and Trademark
Why You Should Attend This Seminar
- Great products and great marketing go hand in hand. No matter how good your products are, if you don’t have the expertise to market them, they will forever remain unheard of! On the contrary, if you have the best marketing strategy / effort in the world, but an outdated or second-rate product, success will be far away too.
- Take Microsoft Corporation and Apple Inc for example, both companies not only produce world-class products, they also have the best marketing experts to ensure that their products reach every corner of the world!
- With 11 years of experience in hosted solution industry, Exabytes understands this fact extremely well, and that’s why we are pleased to bring you the upcoming “ISVs Journey to the Cloud Seminar” to assist you to market and sell your Software and services online more effectively with solid and practical skills.
- We have invited numerous highly experienced speakers / trainers to speak and provide you with valuable advice to the topics below. Get insights that you will never receive from elsewhere!
- Selling and marketing your SaaS online
- Business Continuity Plans
- Building a profitable business that runs without you
- Start selling Your “Software As A Service” on the Cloud
- Protecting your intellectual property online
- Data Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery on the Cloud
||Registration (Coffee and Tea)
||Opening and Welcome Remark
– A case study of the AdWords campaign for a one-man business with very limited resources and marketing know-how, such that he struggled to even keep up with the $500 monthly AdWords bill. Last month, he received a total of 808 enquiries/bookings!
|Larry Lim (SearchGuru)*
||ISVs Journey to the Cloud 101
||Chan Kee Siak (Exabytes) Founder & CEO
||Cloud Initiative for Malaysia ISVs
||Rafe Azsnal (MDeC)
||Morning Break (Coffee and Tea only)
||Evolution of SEO to SEO2 & how CRO can help your business grow and generate profits?– Francis will be showing you how to bring conversion rate optimization into the SEO’s day-to-day consciousness and subsequently spark your business growth. Tips, case studies and takeaways will be provided to assist in-house and attendees working on websites of any size.
||Francis Lui (Nexus Media) Founder & CEO
||Business Mastery – Building Your Business Foundation
– Why do 80% of new businesses fail within the first 20 years?How do you ensure that YOUR business is not going to be part of the 20% that fails?Learn and understand the definition of a REAL Business and how to create the foundation of MASTERY in your business
|Radin Ikram (ActionCoach) Business & Executive Coach
||It just takes less than 2 seconds to lose a prospect – how is that possible?– We live in the digital era where we are constantly bombarded with information, and no one has the patience to wait for content; it has to be shown in less than 2 seconds based on recent surveys.
||Whei Wong (OnApp)
VP of CDN
||Payment Solutions for Cloud ISV*
||Terry Yee (MolPay)*
||Transformation of Storage in Cloud Space– Is Cloud new or old wine in new bottle – evolution of technologies. How storage is impacting in the cloud infrastructure. Data Storage importance for SMB and options.
How tiered storage helps Cloud to drive down TCO. Seagate technology & innovation in Cloud space to drive down cost and increase efficiency.
How Cloud Storage helps in Web Application development ? How Seagate is ready to help with their products and software and their Cloud builder partner Program
|Gautam Guin (Seagate)
Senior Manager, APAC Cloud Business Solutions.
||Afternoon Break (Coffee and Tea with Light Refreshment)
||Netximizer – Internet Continuity for Cloud– Cloud is the next business agenda moving forward, ensuring Cloud/Internet Continuity will be what all businesses shall be focusing on next
||Stan Lee (eCentrix) Managing Director
||Intellectual Property In the Digital Economy– Internet Age is the best of times and also the worst of times for entrepreneurs. Through internet, entrepreneurs can showcase their innovative and creative solutions to the world with greater ease. At the same time they may also lose they most valuable ideas within split seconds if they do not manage their intellectual property assets well. In the seminar, we will like to explore the intellectual property strategies internet age entrepreneurs can adopt and adapt to best manage, protect, exploit and monetize their innovations and creativity.
||Lok Choon Hong (Pintas)
Founder & Director
||Trailblazing with 4G: 3 revolutionary trends
– Cloud in the air
– Apps in your hand
|Michael Lai (P1)
||Cloud ISV Panel DiscussionModerator: KaramjitMembers:
– Nabil (Offiria)
– Billy Loo (Imaginixe)
– Chan Kee Siak (Exabytes)
– Rafe (MDeC)
– Michael Lai (P1)
|Karamjit (Digital News Asia)
||Closing and Lucky Draw
*Agenda is subject to be changed
ISVs Journey To The Cloud Seminar is ONLY RM249 per person!
- Early Bird Registration at only RM199 per person. Eary bird promotion valid before 31-Dec-2012 *Coupon Code: ISVCloud-Early-2012
- Group registration (2 and more) at onlyRM199 per person!
- Registration fee are non-refundable.
To ensure our attendees learn to the fullest, ISVs Journey To The Cloud Seminar accepts ONLY 100 pax! Limited seats available. Registrations are first-come, first-served basis. Register NOW!
Thanks to all our sponsors:
Online Media Partner:
Official 4G Partner: