A cloud-first manufacturing transformation for future growth and gain competitive advantages!
As we progress out from the pandemic, adapting to the new norms has become fundamental. For the manufacturing industry, now is the opportunity for them to showcase themselves as one of the best out there in this competitive world.
Malaysia, as a manufacturing hub and significant producer of automobile parts, has recently experienced supply shortages as well as capacity constraints.
Manufacturers must look at vital measures to rebuild production processes to expand swiftly and boost operations efficiency while balancing cost optimisation measures now that manufacturing capacity in Malaysia has been restored.
As such it is important for manufacturers to know the latest techniques and solutions, and equip themselves with the latest technology available. Manufacturers must transform themselves for the betterment of their future growth.
Here is an opportunity for manufacturers who wish to upgrade their manufacturing businesses.
Through this event we bring you the most effective ways to cloud-first transformation in manufacturing for your future growth and to adapt with the new technologies.
This event will provide manufacturing businesses digitalisation and automation solutions to modernise manufacturing in order to obtain a competitive advantage.
This event will take place in two locations; namely Kuala Lumpur and in Penang. It is a one-day session where manufacturers will hear from experts of the subject matter and from the experienced in the manufacturing industry.
The session will share about how issues were addressed and how challenges were faced and overcome.
Moreover, this event will benefit all manufacturers as the IR 4.0 technologies, particularly in the manufacturing industry, will present key insights for future innovation and business growth.
The session will also cover topics on technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Big data, Machine Learning (ML), and other advanced upcoming technologies that are being used to implement Industry 4.0.
To learn more about this event, below are some details for your information.
1. Date: 25 May 2022
Venue: Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Click here to register
2. Date: 27 May 2022
Venue: SPICE Arena, Penang
Click here to register
- Joey Tan, AWS ASEAN Pursuits Lead Digital Native Business
- Victor Marz, Sales Specialist for SAP, AWS
- Whye Loong, Solution Architect for SAP, AWS
- Tim Dickson, Analytics Sales Specialist, AWS
- Fabian Tan, Snr Manager, Solution Architect, AWS
- Manufacturing Key Note: How successful manufacturing and logistic companies used AWS to break limitations in their supply chain by transforming business models and operational structures.
- ERP: Gain Visibility Over Your Production Processes and Manage Resources Effectively.
- IOT: Usage of IOT for Process automation including reducing cost, planning of machinery, workforce and material mobilisation and managing risk by reducing supply chain disruptions.
- Analytics Real Time Business Insights: Deliver continuous close and real-time planning using timely, actionable business insights to drive shareholder value.
|08:00 – 09:00am
|Registration & Networking Breakfast
|09:00 – 09:10am
|AWS Welcome Speech
GM, AWS Malaysia
|09:10 – 09:20am
|Exabytes Welcome Speech
Mr. Chan Kee Siak
Founder and CEO, Exabytes
|09:20 – 09:50am
|State of Manufacturing/Logistic/Supply Chain in Malaysia in the context of IR4.
|09:50 – 10:20am
|Reinventing Your Supply Chain
AWS ASEAN Pursuits Lead Digital Native Business
|10:20 – 10:45am
|10:45 – 11:15am
|Why 5000+ SAP customers choose AWS
Future Proofing your SAP investment on AWS
Sales Specialist for SAP, AWS
Solution Architect for SAP, AWS
|11:15 – 11:45
|11:45 – 12:30
|Panel Session 1:
– What’s Broken or Not Broken? Why the need to Digital Transform ?
– Business Continuity– Do you have a Backup Strategy ?
– Discussion on IR4.0– Why? And How?
|12:30 – 13:30
|13:30 – 14:00
|Journey to data-driven operations with Analytics and Ai/ML|
Analytics Sales Specialist, AWS
|14:00 – 14:30
|Intelligent Monitoring with IOT
Snr Manager, Solution Architect, AWS
|14:30 – 15:15
|Panel Session 2:
– Ransomware– A discussion on Security and Data Residency
By participating in this event, you will learn from innovative manufacturing organisations who have witnessed increased industry productivity by starting early to improve value chain performance.
Also get exclusive tips and insights from professional experts to understand better about the manufacturing industry in this current situation.
Join us to explore how Industry 4.0 technologies will help you to create a sustainable environment in manufacturing industries.
This event is by-invitation to Exabytes’ clients. Click here to register your spot now for FREE. You will not want to miss this golden opportunity.