Malaysia as a manufacturing hub and major producer for automotive parts, semiconductors have been facing recent disruptions from shortage in supply to capacity constraints. With manufacturing capacity in Malaysia finally coming back online, manufacturers need to look a critical measures to rebuild production processes to scale quickly and increase operations efficiency while balancing costs optimization measures. Manufacturing companies are also planning for IR 4.0 – to use digitalisation and automation to transform manufacturing for future growth and gain competitive advantage. Join us to learn from advanced manufacturing companies who have started early to improve the value chain performance have seen boosted industry productivity.
1. Manufacturing Key Note : How successful manufacturing and logistic companies used AWS to break limitations in their supply chain by transforming business models and operational structures.
2. ERP – Gain Visibility Over Your Production Processes and Manage Resources Effectively.
3. IOT – Usage of IOT for Process automation including reduce cost , planning of machinery, workforce and material mobilization and and manage risk by reducing supply chain disruptions.
4. Analytics Real Time Business Insights – Deliver continuous close and real-time planning using timely, actionable business insights to drive shareholder value .
|08:00 – 09:00am||Registration & Networking Breakfast|
|09:00 – 09:10am||AWS Welcome Speech
GM, AWS Malaysia
|09:10 – 09:20am||Exabytes Welcome Speech
Executive VP, Exabytes
|09:20 – 09:50am||Penang 50th Anniversary in Industrialization – State of Manufacturing,
Logistics & Supply Chain in the context of IR4.0
Dato’ Seri Lee Kah Choon
Special Investment Advisor to Chief Minister of Penang
|09:50 – 10:20am||Reinventing Your Supply Chain Towards IR 4.0
AWS ASEAN Pursuits Lead Digital Native Business
|10:20 – 11am||Why 5000+ SAP customers choose AWS
Future Proofing your SAP investment on AWS
Sales Specialist for SAP , AWS
|11am- 11:45am||Digital Transformation of CX & EX in Manufacturing
Mr. Bharath Sridhar
Senior Product Consultant, Freshworks
|11:45 – 12:30||Panel Session 1 : Digital Transformation for Manufacturing Companies : Challenges and Opportunities
Matthew Khaw, Snr Partner Sales, AWS
|12:30 – 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 – 14:00||Journey to data-driven operations with Analytics and Ai/ML
Analytics Sales Specialist, AWS
|14:00 – 14:30||Intelligent Monitoring with IOT
Snr Manager, Solution Architect , AWS
|14:30 – 15:15||Panel Session 2: Critical Building Blocks behind the growth strategies in Manufacturing
Victor Lo, Cloud & Security Evangelist, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
|15:15 – 15:45||The Great Migration: Cloud Value Realization
Migration Specialist, AWS
- 25 May 2022 | 8AM-3.15PM | Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- 27 May 2022 | 8AM – 3.15PM | SPICE Arena, Penang