This article will guide you how to point your .MY domain to blogger/blogspot if you are using DNS Hosting.
1. Log into the Helm Control Panel.
2. Select DNS Zone Editor.
4. Please use the format as below and apply for @, www and * record name.
Record Type: CNAME (Name Alias Record)
Record Name: @
Record Data: ghs.google.com.
Record References: 0 * MX records only
IMPORTANT: Record Data of ghs.google.com. should end with a dot(.)
5. Create CNAME records and point it to ghs.google.com. (Be aware, there is a dot behind).
6. Last step is update your blogger settings. You will need to do this on the Settings -> Publishing tab for your blog in Blogger.
7. Click on the link “Custom Domain”.
8. Click on “Switch to advanced settings” if you own a domain name.
9. Fill in the domain name you registered and save the settings.
Would like to search for a good domain for your Blogspot? Search your domain by using the search bar below or click here to get more details!