The main aims of cyber attacks are to gather sensitive information on users or to disable your website. Either situation results in damaging the victim’s reputation and possibly financial loss too. So it makes sense to protect your website using the various online tools available.
Exabytes WordPress Hosting comes with Plesk WordPress Toolkit that automatically applies all critical security measures. Non-critical security measures can be applied manually. If security measures make your website work incorrectly, you can revert them at any time.
How to set the run the security check on Exabytes WordPress Hosting?
- Login to your WordPress Hosting – http://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/
- Click on Manage My WordPress button access to Plesk control panel
- Click on WordPress tab on left bar
- Click on the “view” text button that located beside Security status (Under the screenshot of your website)
- Click on the “Check security” button, the latest Security Measures will be listed out
- Select those measures that need to be fixed and click on the “Secure” button to proceed
- You are done!