Good news for all Micro-SME in Malaysia! If you miss out apply for an RM3000 special grant for Micro-SME (GKP 2.0) from the government last time, here’s your chance to apply it again! The period of application will open registration for SME business owners start from 1st October 2020 until 31st October 2020.
If you didn’t hear it before, we will explain it to you and let you understand more about what GKP it is.
What is GKP?
GKP is Geran Khas PRIHATIN that launched by the government of Malaysia. GKP is one-time financial support that is provided especially for qualified Micro-SME. The purpose to have this support is to reduce their financial commitment due to COVID-19.
Who is qualified to apply for GKP?
- The applicant must be Malaysian.
- Applicant currently has it’s own small business/Perusahaan Kecil & Senderhana (PKS) as below:
a. Total gross revenue or annual sales must less than RM300,000
b. Less than 4 employees (not include owner)
- Company must be registered with Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDNM) / Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) or Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan (PBT).
- The company business still active when applying for this grant.
- The only limit for Mico-SME business owner that didn’t get the RM3000 special grant from the government before allow to apply. For those business owners that receive an RM3000 special grant from the government before are not allowed to apply and enjoy this grant again.
- Business company that register with Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDN) / Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) or Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan (PBT) before 31st August 2020 are qualify to apply this RM3000 special grant.
How much the financial support provided in GKP?
One-time financial support RM3000 will be provided.
How to apply GKP?
- Log in the account through https://gkp.hasil.gov.my/.
- Fill in the applicant’s personal and business details such as SSM registration number, license number, income tax number, and other details.
- Submit the form and waiting for the result. The government will announce the application result on 15th November 2020.
- The special RM3000 grant will release out for those business owners who get approved start from 25th November 2020 continuously.
What you can do with this RM3000 grant?
You can use this RM3000 grant to build a website for your business. We do have an e-commerce web design plan for you and you just drag and drop and get a website done.
Do you know why must have a website for your business?
Get more potential customers
With a website, you can get more customers. More than 2.4 billion people use the internet every day and 90% of customers have purchased something through an online platform. So if not having a website for your business, you will lose and missing out on your potential customers.
A website like a “store” that never closes and it is available to your regular and potential customers 24/7, provides them with the convenience of check out your products and services whenever they want.
Companies spend millions creating their brochures and distributing them to the public people. By having a website, you can save a lot of costs and skip this entirely. You can put all of your products and services on the website and your potential customers can find out about your products and services from your e-catalog.
A well-structured website allows you to publish and show instant credibility by providing your customers with more proof that your services are real and the best deal in town. Otherwise, you can share your customer review on your website so that customers can have more confidence with your products and services
You will need a website when your competitor has a website. The online selling method is the latest trend for consumers and you must have it for your business to compete with other competitors in the same industry.
Do you feel the website is important for your business now? Feel free to contact us through live chat and you can visit our website at https://www.exabytes.my/websites/ecommerce-design for more details.