We would like to say thank you to all the Sponsors and Partners who have been supporting our Community Events. Without their support, we would have a hard time preparing for this event.
Let’s check out who are our Sponsors & Partners:
- Mynic: It is the sole administrator for web addresses that end with .my in Malaysia.
- eGHL: It is the internet payment arm for GHL System Berhad (KLSE: GHLSYS), offering wide range of internet payment solutions to business of all kinds within the region, especially in ASEAN & APAC.
Thank you for being supportive to our community events! We are glad to have you as a part of our endeavour in making Malaysia’s eCommerce community bigger.
MaGIC: It was established to nurture a vibrant entrepreneurial hub in the region and create an ecosystem that is collaborative and provide the necessary support to the development of entrepreneurs.
It is only thanks to Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC) that we could provide comfortable seats and space for you!
MDEC: Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn. Bhd. or MDEC (formerly known as Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn. Bhd.) is an agency under the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia.
Needed not to be mentioned, MDEC is an agency under the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia. They have been entrusted to develop, coordinate and promote Malaysia’s digital economy.
We couldn’t be any more thankful to them for being so supportive towards Exabytes’ events all the time!
- CollectCo: Let you send, collect and return parcels at a local store near you. Their partner stores include pharmacies, hypermarkets, convenient stores, cafés, and many more.
Thank you for your great interest to be our partner for this event as well, CollectCo!.
- Printcious: A play on word “Printing” and “Precious” which is where our catch phrase “Print Your Precious Gifts”.
- Frambie: They design and produce beautifully crafted products mainly for great pictures, ranging from wall art, photo frame to canvas print.
We want to give a big thanks to Printcious and Frambie as well for being so generous to us. All the beautiful door gifts, button pins, photo frame and lanyard are from them!
- SME: SME & Entrepreneurship Magazine is Southeast Asia’s best selling business magazine.
- Vulcan Post: They introduce to you the latest digital lifestyle news so that you can bring our topics and discussions to your daily conversations.
- The Malaysian Reserve: It is a business daily in association with the International New York Times
- Malaysia eCommerce Association (MEA): A non-profit organization which plays a role as a voice of the eCommerce sector in the nation.
Last but not least, thank you to all our media friends who helped blast out the event news and share the information with everyone!
On behalf of Exabytes Group of Companies, I would like to say thank you to every sponsor & partner from the bottom of my heart. It’s our honor to have you on board with us.
Let’s work together and help make the eCommerce community in Malaysia bigger and stronger!