We care, and we mean it. At Exabytes, we believe that hosting should be fun, as well as beneficial to all walks of life. Therefore, for those of you who aren’t already aware of this program, get ready and listen up! Exabytes is offering all Charity Organizations an offer they couldn’t possibly resist – a special FREE Charity Hosting to 1000 Charity Organizations!
Like all the charity programs we have held before, this charity is yet again our effort to help the needy besides exposing them to web presence awareness. By being on the web, it would be a great way to get these Charity Organizations known, in order for public to channel their donations, sponsorship, help and service to these organizations easily and conveniently.
Interested? All you need to do, is send in your application on your organization letter head to Exabytes, and stand a chance to get a free hosting, exclusively from Exabytes! How to Apply
- Applicants will need to download the Application Form here, copy the details in the form and transfer the details to their organization letter head.
- Applicants will then need to send in the completed form using their organization letter head and send it to Exabytes by email or fax.
Oh wait. Not trying to burst your bubbles, but this 1000 Free Hosting for Charity Organizations comes with some Terms & Conditions! Terms & Conditions
- Applicants will need to have a “Hosted by Exabytes” link at their website, which links back to Exabytes website.
- Applicants will need to have Exabytes banners on their websites, which links back to Exabytes website.
- This sponsorship program does not include Domain Name as its sponsorship item. Applicants will need to pay for the Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer Fee annually.
- Exabytes reserves the rights to approve, decline, make changes, or cancel this promotion without prior notice.
Reach out to the ones you care and love today. Click here to get your Free Charity Hosting today!
** Note : What is classified as Charity Organizations : Red Cross Society, AIDS Organization, Breast Cancer Organization, Old Folks Home, etc.