Okay, if you’re reading this and happen to be an SME owner (or know anyone who owns an SME even), you’re in luck! Believe it or not, MDeC is currently running a program called the SME Cloud Computing Adoption Programme and it is a program you SME owners surely wouldn’t want to miss out on!
Now what is this program all about?
SME Cloud Computing Adoption Programme is a programme by Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (“MDeC”) to accelerate the adoption and extend the full benefits of Cloud Computing to elevate the competitiveness and efficiencies of local businesses (“SMEs”).
If you’re interested to embark in the cloud computing bandwagon and looking for a little boost in terms of financing, here’s the good news — MDeC is offering a financial incentive for all of you!
1) Financial incentive for the programme is based on reimbursement basis
2) SMEs can claim up to 6 months of subscription fee or up to RM 1,500 of the total subscription fee; whichever is lower from any qualified* Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions from any MSC Malaysia Status companies.
3) Qualified ISV list can be found from www.mscmalaysia.my/cloud_sme
4) SMEs companies can only apply once
1) SMEs registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia or Registrar of Businesses; and
2) SMEs must commence subscription by 31st Dec 2013 to any Qualified SaaS Solutions.
Interested? For more info, go to www.mscmalaysia.my/cloud_sme