|Organised by||： Taiwan Internet and E-Commerce Association, Malaysia Purple Cane Enterprise|
|Co-organised by||：Easy.my, exabytes, Khind, Financial Link, Cité, Logistics Worldwide Express|
|Presented by||： MyStartr S/B|
|Partners||： INXO Productions, Fusionwave S/B, Youbeli.com|
|Date||： 29 March 2014 (Saturday)|
|Time||： 09:00am～17:00pm（Whole-day activity）|
|Venue||： Berjaya Time Square Hotel Ballroom|
: RM499 /PAX – Exclusive for Exabytes Customers
Information of the eleven companies coming to Malaysia:
1. PCHome Online – pchome.com.tw
- Established in 1998, PChome Online is the leading company in Taiwan’s online shopping market and the pioneer of Taiwan’s ecommerce with more than 4.6 million members.
- With the mission “to keep innovating and to create values”, PChome has successfully improved the lives of online customers by providing the finest services and the widest product choices throughout the years.
- Today, PChome wants to take the steps to bring their valuable services and products to the oversea customers. “PChome Global” is its new-launched international website which allows international shoppers to access products from Asia. International shipping is now available to 105 countries (see country list..) and will definitely bring a whole new shopping experience for the international customers. PChome has more than 600,000 great merchandise serve in Taiwan, and now they want to share with everyone around the world!
- More: http://global.pchome.com.tw/english/?m=indexV2&f=about_us&p=eng
- Mr. Jan Hung-tze (Chairman of PChome)
2. Sunfun Info Co Ltd – iPart.com.tw
- Sunfun Info Co., Ltd. operates Love Apartment, a dating community Website in Taiwan. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- More… http://www.corporateinformation.com/Company-Snapshot.aspx?cusip=C760007X0
- Mr. Lin Chih-ming (General Manager)
3. Shinewant Tech Co Ltd – iguang.tw
- Shinewant Tech Co., Ltd operates iguang.tw and youthwant.com.tw.
- Iguang had been a shopping guide under YouthWant until 2013 when it started to operate independently with the brand name “iGuang”(love shopping).
- Besides being a shopper’s guide for Taiwan’s largest e-Commerce sites, iGuang created interesting categories and lists of products and made shopping experience better for shoppers. iGuang was awarded “Annual Prominent Partner of Yahoo Shopping Taiwan” in 2011 and 2012. In the future iGuang will focus on developing social tools, aiming to make e-shopping more enjoyable by sharing and recommendation.
- More. http://iguang.tw/
- Mr. CHEN CHING WEI (Co-Founder)
4. Cacafly Intl. Media
- cacaFly is the branch company established under the original headquarter company – funP.com and is now the leading company in the social networking field.
- funP.com was a web. 2.0 website created by a group of young graduates from National Chiao Tung University and invested by several senior leaders in the online marketing field such as Mr. Hung-Tze Jan – founder of PCHome Online.
- Based on the Facebook generation and its marketing demand for social marketing, cacaFly was therefore established as a new business unit to serve the market needs. cacaFly achieved 400 million NT dollars by 2012 and turned into No. 2 digital media corporation, the leader of social networking field in Taiwan. Their service includes Facebook advertising, strategic planning and operating for fan pages and development for Facebook social applications. In July 2012, cacaFly started to provide services for small and medium business longs for improving their brand through social network, dedicated to bring new concepts and helpful applications to their clients.
- All the newfangled Facebook related information and successful practices provided in cacaFly’s official website and fan page.
- Website: http://cacafly.com/
- Mr. Nathan Chiu (CEO of Cacafly Intl. Media)
- 91mai is a next-generation mobile mall established by Monday Tech Co., Ltd (Ex Yahoo-Kimo Shopping operating company), the most successful and experienced e-Commerce team in Taiwan.
- Its operating team has been awarded 1 Gold and 3 Silver medals in the “e21 Gold Net Awards” organized by Taiwan Civil Service of Doc, MOEA. It has serviced over 3 million consumers and has an annual revenue of more than 10 billion NTD.
- More… http://tw.91mai.com/
- Mr. Happy Lee (Merchandising Manager of 91mai)
6. appWorks Ventures
- appWorks Ventures is a “Super Angel” fund – an early-stage venture capital firm with deep domain knowledge and the ability to add value across all functions to its portfolio companies. Located in Taipei, Taiwan, AWV has a focus on the “Chinese Consumer Internet” space and runs an innovative 6-month “Incubator Program,” which is inspired by the success of Y-Combinator in fostering early-stage entrepreneurship.
- appWorks’ Incubator Program has graduated tens companies into the startup space since its inception, which includes Richtor Inc., winner of RedHerring Global 100, and EZTABLE, a leading online restaurant booking service, among others.
- More… http://www.crunchbase.com/financial-organization/appworks-ventures
- Mr. Joseph Chan (PARTNER)
- AppWorks Accelerator
- 2013 III IDEA Show Best Enterprise Award
- 2013 TCA Cloud Innovation 「Open Data Big Award」
- 2013 YAHOO! Hack Taiwan Open Data Award
- FETnet 2013 App Superstar
- NCTU Incubation 2010
- 2011 III IDEA Show Final Run
- CTV / News 98 Radio / Bnext Mgz / Brain Mgz Speech
- Published More Than 50 Apps
23 Apps Hit Top Chart No.1
- Monthly Active Users 800,000 (No1. in Taiwan)
- Monthly Downloads More 180,000
- Mr. Davidd Yu-Hsun, Liu (Co-founder & CEO, OHCOOL Co., Ltd.)
- With projected revenue of $7 million this year and 100,000 monthly active users, EZTABLE is one of the top successes to have emerged from Taiwan’s young startup industry.
- Founded in 2008, the restaurant reservation platform is poised to launch in Southeast Asia and expand its presence in China.
- More… https://techcrunch.com/2013/06/03/eztable-targets-china-se-asia-as-it-seeks-to-become-the-opentable-of-asia/
- Mr. Alex Chen (CEO and founder)
9. MIGO Corp (Data-Driven Decision Marketing Solutions)
- Migo is recognized as a thought leader in Asia
- MIGO CORP was founded in 1998 by marketing and IT entrepreneurs with a simple idea that data should drive marketing decisions. Its management team consists of accomplished professionals with extensive experience in digital marketing, CRM, software development, cloud computing and business analytics. Migo Corp is headquartered in Taiwan with offices in Shanghai and Beijing. They currently have over 100 employees servicing more than 350 clients.
- Mr. Tony Chen (MIGO’s CEO)
- Net Publishing (http://www.pubgame.tw) is specialized in Web and Mobile social games publishing service. Their major business is to publish provisioned game services in Greater China / Southeast Asia market and to bring Taiwan game developers into global market as well. PubGame help in their game partner’s marketing, distribute and monetize their game services in local market.
- Mr. Benjamin TSENG (Founder and CEO)
- Fandora Shop has more than 2,000 artworks and 10,000 unique art print products created by hundreds of artists. Every artwork can become more than 20 kinds of art print products in Fandora Shop.
- Mr Steven Su (CEO and Founder of Fandora)