Recently, we’ve received many orders of WordPress Hosting and we discovered many customers had overlooked the safety of WordPress. Therefore, if you just bought WordPress Hosting, please make sure you follow each step below to make your WordPress hosting more secure with cPanel Softaculous.
Lets we get started now how to install WordPress Securely using Cpanel® via Softaculous.
1. The first step is to login to your hosting cPanel, yourdomainname.com/cpanel. Enter the username and password of your hosting cPanel.
2. The following is the display cPanel Hosting of Exabytes
3. Once inside cPanel, we can scroll to the bottom to find the link Softaculous. Then click on the Softaculous link and you will be directed to the next page.
4. Now you are in Softaculous.
5. Once we are in the Softaculous, the next step is to install WordPress. You will see the logo of WordPress on the installation page. Point your mouse cursor over the logo and click Install.
6. The following is the Installation Configuration of WordPress.
7. Now it’s time to choose a protocol for WordPress. If you’re using SSL, then you would use HTTPS. If you haven’t purchased an SSL Certificate, then HTTP will suit you just fine. If you need more information on SSL Certificates than visit our SSL Certificate Information. Select an option for Choose Protocol. In this case we’re selecting https://
8. Next, select your domain under Choose Domain. This is the domain under which WordPress will be installed. If you want WordPress installed in the root directory for your domain, then under In Directory remove wp. You can also specify another directory.
9. Both the Site Name and the Site Description should be filled in with information relevant to your new blog/site. Only Enable Multisite (WPMU) if you plan to use this feature. (A multisite network is typically very similar to a personal version of WordPress.com, where end users can create their own sites on demand.)
10. It is strongly recommended that the Admin Username be changed to something other than admin. For the Admin Password, be sure to follow the Tips for creating a strong password on safe passwords: Practice Safe Passwords: Tips for creating a strong password. And then enter an appropriate e-mail address for the Admin Email. This email will receive notifications from your WordPress installation.
11. Select a language for your WordPress installation.
12. It is wise to select Limit Login Attempts.
13. Of all the options under the Advanced Options heading, we suggest at least enabling backups, Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins and Auto Upgrade WordPress Themes.
14. For example, if you want to store one week worth of Automated backups, then select Once a week and then under Backup Rotation select 4.
15. The theme is entirely based on personal preference.
16. Don’t forget to put “Email installation details” to receive details of your WordPress configuration.
Then click install.
Your WordPress Hosting application is now installed and ready to use with secure. You can now login and start a business, or blog with peace of mind!
If you have any further questions about this topic or your personal situation, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
You may interested to know -> 5 Advantages of .COM.MY & .MY Domains