To strengthen and enhance knowledge and the latest cloud trends to Exabytes Resellers, Exabytes is working with AWS to provide both Business and Technical guidance on how you can Build Your business on the Cloud with Exabytes and AWS.
The sessions are designed specifically for customers that are “New to the Cloud” with 3 tracks.
Day 1: 9 Nov 2022, Wednesday
- Track 1: Business track – Build Your Business ON AWS
- Track 2: Technical track – Build Your platform ON AWS
Day 2: 10 Nov 2022, Thursday
- Track 3: 1 on 1 Technical Clinics (by appointment only)
Day 1 (Track 1 & Track 2): 9 Nov 2022, Wednesday
|9.00am – 10.00am||Registration and Breakfast|
|10.00am – 12.00pm||Build Your Business ON AWS Part 1
|12.00pm – 01.00pm||Lunch|
|01.00pm – 03.00pm||Build Your Business ON AWS Part 2
|03.00pm – 03.30pm||Tea Break|
|03.30pm – 05.00pm||Building Your Platform ON AWS
|05.00pm – 06.00pm||Security Best Practices|
Day 2 (Track 3): 10 Nov 2022, Thursday
- 1 on 1 Technical Clinics (by appointment only)
- 1 hour per session
- Contact [email protected] to reserve your time slot
Details of the Track:
Track 1: Business track – Build Your Business ON AWS
Duration: 4 Hours | Course level: Fundamental
Business Executives can use this session to explore how to integrate value-added services for AWS customers into their business models. Participants will learn about best-practice management examples for organizational change and how to increase profitability by delivering a cloud-based portfolio over delivering traditional IT-related services. This learning session is conducted through in-person presentation, case studies, videos, interactive discussions, and Q&A opportunities with AWS Instructors.
What we will discuss?
- Why customers are moving to the cloud and Customer Case Study
- Challenges customers are having moving to the cloud
- Why organisations are integrating cloud services
- Organisations opportunities in the cloud and how it applies to organisation businesses
- The cost of not integrating cloud
- Sales model comparison between traditional IT and cloud
- Customer consumption model comparison between traditional IT and cloud
- The Amazon Virtuous Cycle Flywheel and the working backwards process
- Working with Exabytes and AWS
- Next-generation managed services and how they are evolving
- How to position, price, and sell your service offerings
- The new cloud revenue model
Track 2: Technical track – Build Your Platform ON AWS
Duration: 3 Hours | Course level: Fundamental
Technical teams can use this session to learn AWS 101. Understand the core concepts of “Cloud Computing” through AWS lens including core solutions and fundamentals plus the different attributes such as reliability, fault tolerance, elasticity, scalability and pay-as-you-go pricing. We will also cover fundamentals of Security and how to start your own account with AWS and Exabytes.
*Recommended to bring along your laptop.
Track 3: 1 on 1 Technical Clinics (by appointment only)
Duration: 1 Hour per session
AWS and Exabytes will allocate time to meet and talk about be-spoke migration scenarios for customers. Resellers who are interested to move forward quickly can schedule 1:1 sessions so that AWS Solution architects can dive deep into a solution.
Contact [email protected] to reserve your time slot.