Keep up with the times, don’t stay in the dark! Take the lead and transform your F&B business online. Reach customers wherever they are, create new revenue consistently and convert every opportunity to loyalty. How? Grab the opportunity and chop your seat now!
This workshop aims to take you through the ins and outs of running and growing your business online. Plus! The essence of how you can build the right brand image for your business to reach out and gain new customers.
- Date: 23 Nov 2021
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Venue: Zoom Webinar
Agenda (BM Session):
- 10am – 12pm: Overview & Branding Importance
- 12pm – 2pm: Break
- 2pm – 4pm: Implementation & Grant Tips
Vince Yeoh, PJK, PJM
- Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Digital Marketing Management PLT
- Vice Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Koperasi Kebajikan ROSE Pulau Pinang Berhad
- Co-Founder, Penang Senior Digital Resource Centre
- Vice President, ROSE Charities Malaysia
- eUsahawan Certified Trainer
- HRDF Certified Trainer
- Digital Penang Coach
Vince was the Regional Laboratory Manager for Northern Malaysia operation for 18 years before joining a Singaporean medical equipment company as Malaysia Country Manager for 7 years.
Digital Marketing Management PLT is founded by Vince Yeoh in 2014 and has obtained Good Distribution Practise Medical Device and Medical Device Authority licence for Import, Export and Distribution license. Currently, Vince is also an authorized distributor for a few medical devices and equipments for Malaysia’s private and government hospitals, dialysis centres and corporate markets.
Vievient Choy, Facebook Certified Trainer
- Facebook Certified Trainer
- Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- eUsahawan Certified Master Trainer
- PSMB Certified Trainer (HRDF)
Vievient is a Facebook Certified Trainer and a Digital Coach with Digital Penang. As a Trainer, she simplifies complex topics for her audience, so they better understand, learn and retain information. She has over 10 years’ experience in digital marketing and trained over 2,000 SMEs in digital marketing.
Kaygarn Tan, Founder and Director, Freemind Works Sdn Bhd.
Inspiring Personal Development Trainer Award winner (awarded by Malaysian Global Chamber Of Commerce) 2019/2020;
- PSMB Certified Trainer (HRDF) 2017;
- Certified Silva Mind Instructor (CSMI) 2017;
- eUsahawan Certified Trainer 2018;
- NLP Sales Warrior 2018;
- Digital Coach 2020;
- Author of the best-selling book The Master Key Method.
Kaygarn Tan is the founder of Freemind Works and has over 10 years’ experience in training and coaching. He has implemented various digital marketing strategies over the years in the different stages of his company’s growth. He is also a sought-after speaker in his field, having been requested to participate as a panelist and speaker at a variety of events and expos. He had contributed article to The News Straits Times and is a columnist in iProperty Magazine; as well as being featured in Property Insights Magazine. He was the recipient of the Malaysian Global Chamber Of Commerce’s Inspiring Personal Development Trainer Award for 2019/2020, and the author of the best-selling book The Master Key Method.
Ahmad Baahir Baharudin (Coach Baahir)
Principal Trainer Speak Out Training & Management Services and Head Coach AMPAC PENANG
- INSKEN Biskaunselor (2016 – now)
- MDEC e-Usahawan Certified Trainer (2017 – now)
- NLP Certified Practitioner (ABNLP) 2018
- PSMB Certified (HRDF) Trainer 2012
- Professional Certificate Business Coaching (CEDAR)
- Certified Transformational Coach
Coach Baahir is a former MNC process engineer for 8 years before starting his own business in 2011. He is involved in education business where he and his team runs a public speaking academy, tuition center and self development program for various schools, IPT and agency.
Coach Baahir has always been invited to conduct digital marketing programs and also soft skills programs. He is actively involved in programmes under PENJANA HRDF, PENJANA PERKESO, PENJANA MARA and few training providers and agency.
Register for free and join us for an insightful day on how to excel your business online. Get tips on simple grant application steps to help you digitise your business.