What is server colocation?
A colocation provider not only rents out space in a data centre for its customers to install their equipment, it also provides the power, bandwidth, IP address and cooling systems required by the customer so that they can deploy their server successfully.
What is a colocation data center?
A colocation (colo) is a data center facility in which a business can rent space for servers and other computing hardware. Typically, a colo provides the building, cooling, power, bandwidth and physical security while the customer provides servers and storage.
Where is Exabytes Server Colocation Data Center?
Your server will be hosted in our Exabytes Data Center located in AIMS data center KL or Suntech Cybercity Penang. Our data centers are award-winning data centres in Malaysia.
Can I visit Exabytes Data Center before my server moves over?
Yes, you’re welcome to visit us! Just give us a 24-hour notice in advance before you see us at our data centre.
- Colocation Buy 1 Rack Free 1 Rack Promo is applicable to a minimum 12-month contract.
- The complimentary 1 rack will remain FREE as long as you renew your colocation server with us.
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Power/electricity usage will be metered. Power/electricity usage exceeding monthly allocation will be charged on the first day of the month based on the power meter readings.
- 80% of the bandwidth 100Mbit/s of Internet Connection is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access
- Total Startup Payment = Setup Fee + Monthly Fee
- Server will be hosted in Exabytes Data Center
- Discounts term: Half Yearly (Setup Fee Waived) / Yearly (Setup Fee Waived + 10% Discount)
- Pricing include 1st Level Technical Support (reboot & remote assistance)
- Please download the Visit Data Center form here before you visit our data center for your server installation.
- Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.