fbpx

Server Colocation – Penang

First Colocation Provider Hosted In Penang

Server Colocation (Penang)

Exabytes high availability & high bandwidth solutions, coupled with the state-of-the-art data centres are designed to give businesses everything they need. Besides, with other data centres situated around the world, our worldwide customers enjoy the fastest network access, besides 24/7 Server Care.

Choose Your Plan

Shared Rack


As low as

RM599/mo
100Mbps Bandwidth
0.2KW Power
5U Rack Space
2 Power Points
4 IP Addresses
2 Devices Allowed
DDoS Mitigation
Exabytes Data Center @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View More

Quarter Rack


As low as

RM879/mo
100Mbps Bandwidth
0.4KW Power
12U Rack Space
4 Power Points
8 IP Addresses
4 Devices Allowed
DDoS Mitigation
Exabytes Data Center @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View More

Half Rack


As low as

RM1439/mo
100Mbps Bandwidth
0.7KW Power
20U Rack Space
10 Power Points
12 IP Addresses
10 Devices Allowed
DDoS Mitigation
Exabytes Data Center @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View More

Full Rack


As low as

RM2799/mo
100Mbps Bandwidth
1.5KW Power
42U Rack Space
20 Power Points
20 IP Addresses
20 Devices Allowed
DDoS Mitigation
Dedicated Server rack
Better Security Protection
Exabytes Data Center @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View More

Single Server Colocation

1U Rack Mount


As low as

RM279/mo
50Mbps Bandwidth
1U Rack Space
1 Power Points
4 IP Addresses
DDoS Mitigation
230V/ 50 Hz/ 16Amp AC Voltage
Exabytes Data Center @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View More

2U Rack Mount


As low as

RM359/mo
50Mbps Bandwidth
2U Rack Space
1 Power Points
4 IP Addresses
DDoS Mitigation
230V/ 50 Hz/ 16Amp AC Voltage
Exabytes Data Center @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View More

Looking for Server Co-location?

If you need more info and support, we are ready to serve you. Let us serve your server, you can focus more on your business.










    Kuala Lumpur Data Center

    Address:

    Exabytes Malaysia Data Center
    Level 7, Menara Aik Hua,
    Cangkat Raja Chulan,
    50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

    Penang Data Center

    Address:

    Suntech @ Penang Cybercity,
    Lintang Mayang Pasir 3,
    Bayan Baru, 11950,
    Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.

    Exabytes
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server
    Server

    FAQs

    Terms and Conditions

    1. Free iPad or Free Gaming Chair offer is only applicable to customers with sign up of minimum 1 x Full rack Co-Location
    2. The specs of iPad will be 10.2 inch, 32GB, Wifi mode.
    3. Customer can only choose either one of the free gift.
    4. This offer is not applicable for additional discount or extra extension or valid with other promotions.
    5. Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
    6. Power/electricity usage will be metered. Power/electricity usage exceeding monthly allocation will be charged on the first day of the month based on the power meter readings.
    7. 80% of the bandwidth 100Mbit/s of Internet Connection is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access
    8. Total Startup Payment = Setup Fee + Monthly Fee
    9. Server will be hosted in Exabytes Tier 3 Data Center
    10. Discounts term: Half Yearly (Setup Fee Waived) / Yearly (Setup Fee Waived + 10% Discount)
    11. Pricing include 1st Level Technical Support (reboot & remote assistance)
    12. Please download the Visit Data Center form here before you visit our data center for your server installation.
    13. Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance
    14. For enquiries, please contact us.
    15. You do agree to our terms of service available here.

    Why Choose
    Exabytes

    Your complete Cloud, Digital and eCommerce solutions provider

    SEA’s Trusted and Leading Brand

    Known and recognised as Southeast Asia’s leading cloud, eCommerce and digital solutions provider. Trusted by over 160,000 customers globally.

    More Than A Web Hosting Provider

    We are your one-stop point for all that you’ll need to have online presence and grow your business to greater heights online.

    The Latest is Here at Exabytes

    Always up-to-date, we are equipped with the latest products and services that is best-suited for our clients’ business performance.

    Proven by 100% Client Satisfaction

    We have full confidence in the products and services we offer, that ensure us with excellent client confidence and satisfaction.

    Our Payment Methods