During The Internship Period, You Will Be Exposed To These Areas:
- Assist Billing and Customer Service Department in daily operations
- Prepare aging schedules of Accounts Receivables
- Assist in the compilation of invoice reports, generating of outstanding billings, and other relevant documents
- Assist in liaising and coordinating with internal departments, and other external parties
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Internet Know How.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).