- Fill out the form and submit. If you have a coupon code, please click on the order button below the pricing table, and apply the coupon code at checkout.
- Get advice from our experts on your choice of hosting plan, or refer to the pricing table below for more information.
- Upon confirmation, you will enjoy 20% OFF on the new yearly hosting plan you sign up with Exabytes. Your new hosting period will be: 12 months (new yearly hosting plan) + the remaining months you have with your existing hosting provider.
It depends. The propagation will usually take 18-72 hours.
Yes. Your domain remains as yours as long as the domain name is registered under you.
There might be downtime for website, therefore, clients are advised to update DNS during weekends. On the other hand, your email will not be affected and you can still send and receive your emails as usual. However, some of your emails will be sent to the old server and some will be sent to our server.
At this time, we recommend you to download all your emails to your own terminals to avoid any email lost.
We guarantee a 99.9% Network Uptime and 99.5% server uptime. Furthermore we provide a 100 days money back guarantee on our share hosting packages.
Yes. You may need to make sure your settings in Microsoft Outlook is as below:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com Port: 110
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com Port: 587
- Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
- Migration service is not included in this Switchhhh Program. If you need migration service, please visit our Promigration Services page for more.
- To enjoy this offer, customers must sign up for a yearly web hosting plan with Exabytes.
- With Switchhhh Program, a customer’s hosting period will be extended based on the balance of the remaining months with his/her existing provider.
- Exabytes Switchhhh Program does not include domain transfer.
- For verification purpose, applicants must submit the official receipt issued by the existing hosting provider.