Price Per SMS (MYR)
- 950 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 2,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 3,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 5,000 + FREE 50 SMS Credits
- 10,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 20,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 30,000 + FREE 100 SMS Credits
- 100,000 SMS
A free account is reserved for companies that are still active, registered with SSM and have a website. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to decide if applicants are qualified for a free trial account or not.
153 ASCII characters (English & Malay) or 63 Unicode characters (Eg.Chinese, Japanese, etc).
Once payment is made, your Bulk SMS account will be setup within next working day.
If you fail to include your brand name in the SMS messages, the messages you send will be considered messages sent from an international brand. It will be subject to a charge of RM0.30 per SMS message (for Malaysia only).
Your brand name must be within 3-8 ASCII characters for English & Bahasa Malaysia. Unicode/symbols such as @ , ® are not allowed.
Exabytes will review your brand name before we setup your account to prevent the illegal use of brand names (especially registered brand names, and brand names that belong to other entities). Feel free to show us any supporting documents that prove the ownership of the brand name.
SMS credits are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. However, users may still top up their account and use the credits within the next 90 days. Once the 90-day period lapses, all credits will be forfeited.
In a case where a spam complaint is received, your Bulk SMS account will be suspended immediately. All credits in your account will be forfeited. Please read the terms and conditions for the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
No. Our Bulk SMS only supports text messages written in ASCII characters (English & Malay) or 44 Unicode characters.
Yes, our SMS service can be used to send One-time Password or OTP.
- Prices are subject to changes.
- By signing up for our Bulk SMS service, you agree to (a) provide a copy of the latest registration certificate issued by Companies Commission of Malaysia (Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia) of the legal entity you or user represent(s) and a copy of the latest utility bill of the legal entity you or user represent (collectively called “Your Documents”); and (b) or you must ensure service user agree(s) to follow, not violate and not cause Exabytes to violate all the applicable laws, regulations and directives (including Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709), Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 (Act 588) and applicable anti-spam laws).
- Exabytes is not aware of and does not review, monitor or edit any content created by You. You are responsible to obtain necessary consent before sending messages to SMS recipient. You authorise Exabytes to disclose Your identity to SMS recipient on his or her request.
- You must avoid or you must ensure service user avoids:
– sending SMS or broadcasts to a person who has not consented to receive messages (whether it is to promote a product or service or trick users into providing financial account or payment card details)
– publishing, posting, sending, distributing, disseminating, submitting or uploading content that:
(a) abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the rights of any third party.
(b) is defamatory/ libelous, obscene, offensive, fraudulent, demeaning, immoral, harmful, indecent, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, rumour, pornographic, misleading or otherwise objectionable or unlawful.
(c) contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmers that may damage the operation of the Exabytes or third party’s computer system or network.
- Exabytes will: (a) assist regulatory authority on investigation regarding the official complaint lodged against your use of the Bulk SMS service, including (but not limited to) providing your details (for example, name and email address); and (b) provide Your Documents to applicable third party for the purpose of providing Bulk SMS service to you.
- You represent and warrant that (a) Your Documents are true copies of the documents you provided to us; and (b) you have the right and have procured all the necessary approval to (i) provide Your Documents to us; (ii) allow us to provide Your Documents to applicable third party the purpose of providing Bulk SMS service to you.
- Exabytes reserves the right to remove any content, suspend any portion or all of the services without notice and compensation in accordance with its Terms of Service if you or service user breaches Paragraph 2 above or publishes, posts, sends, distributes, disseminates, submits or uploads any content as set out in Paragraph 4 above. Exabytes shall not be liable for removal in response of complaint or notification. In such event(s), any unused SMS credits will not be refunded, transferred or applied to other products or services that you or user may wish to purchase.
- You will indemnify Exabytes and hold Exabytes harmless from all costs, liabilities, claims, losses, damages, expenses, judgement or ruling arising out of any breach of Paragraphs 2, 4 and 6 by you or any service user.
- You are allowed to change your brand name. Changing your brand name for the first time is free of charge. For subsequent requests, RM150 (subject to 6% tax) is chargeable for each request regardless of whether the request is successful or not.
- SMS credits are strictly not refundable and not transferable.
- One billing account can only be entitled one (1) time 50 Free SMS Credit.
- Kindly email us at [email protected] for further enquiries.
- Exabytes reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions of this service without prior notice.