During The Internship Period, You Will Be Exposed To These Areas:
- Assist in recruitment process such as screening and filtering candidates, interview arrangement etc
- To support and coordinate the company event / team building activities
- Involve in HR daily operation matters
- To generate and prepare employees’ attendance report
- To assist in documents filling and letter issuance
- To conduct new employee on-boarding program
- General office and administrative duties
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).