dedicated server

Asia Dedicated Server

Global Infrastructure, Flexibility & Full Control

  • Multiple Location Server that support your Application
  • No Resource Restrictions
  • Highly Customizable – Full Root Access

Asia Dedicated Server With Premium Connectivity

Agility, Speed and Scalability with our Asia Dedicated Server Services. Deploy your applications as fast as possible and stay worry less about your server. Let Exabytes handle it for you.

Singapore flag iconHost in Singapore

Indonesia flag iconHost in Indonesia

United State flag iconHost in US

Asia Server

Your Asia Linux Managed Dedicated Servers are hosted in our TIER 3 Malaysia Data Center. Our dedicated servers have gone through reengineering process to serve your customers with optimum speed. Best for application/businesses based in Asia Pacific Region. Enjoy reliability and full redundancy, server backup, 24/7/365 support.

Linux Server Plans

See Windows Server Plans

10 Units Left

Economy

As low as

RM 499/mo

+ One-time setup fee
SAVE RM100/mo for Annual Plan

  • 1 Working Day Setup Time
  • Daily Backup by R1Soft
  • DDoS Mitigation
  • 24×7 Support
  • Single Intel Xeon E3
  • 16 GB Memory
  • 2×1 TB NL SAS
  • Hardware RAID 1
  • 2 Dedicated IPs
  • 100Mbps Bandwidth
  • Lite Management Plan
  • FREE Daily Backup

Looking Special Spec or Discount?

HOT SELLER

Value

As low as

RM 699/mo

Setup Fee WAIVED
SAVE RM100/mo for Annual Plan

As low as

RM 499/mo

+ RM 1599 setup fee
SAVE RM200 Monthly!

Upgrade and Enjoy RM499 monthly fee

  • 4-hour Setup Time Guarantee
  • Daily Backup by R1Soft
  • DDoS Mitigation
  • 24×7 Dedicated Support
  • Single Intel Xeon E3
  • 32 GB Memory
  • 2×2 TB NL SAS
  • Hardware RAID 1
  • 2 Dedicated IPs
  • 100Mbps Bandwidth
  • Lite Management Plan
  • FREE Daily Backup

Looking Special Spec or Discount?

Deluxe

As low as

RM 899/mo

Setup Fee WAIVED
SAVE RM100/mo for Annual Plan

As low as

RM 699/mo

+ RM 1599 setup fee
SAVE RM200 Monthly!

Upgrade and Enjoy RM699 monthly fee

  • 4-hour Setup Time Guarantee
  • Daily Backup by R1Soft
  • DDoS Mitigation
  • 24×7 Dedicated Support
  • Dual Intel Xeon E5
  • 64 GB Memory
  • 2×2 TB NL SAS
  • Hardware RAID 1
  • 2 Dedicated IPs
  • 100Mbps Bandwidth
  • Lite Management Plan
  • FREE Daily Backup

Looking Special Spec or Discount?

Ultimate

As low as

RM 1199/mo

Setup Fee WAIVED
SAVE RM100/mo for Annual Plan

As low as

RM 999/mo

+ RM 1599 setup fee
SAVE RM200 Monthly!

Upgrade and Enjoy RM999 monthly fee

  • 7-14 Working Days Setup Time
  • Daily Backup by R1Soft
  • DDoS Mitigation
  • 24×7 Dedicated Support
  • Dual Intel Xeon E5
  • 64 GB Memory
  • 4×2 TB NL SAS
  • Hardware RAID 10
  • 2 Dedicated IPs
  • 100Mbps Bandwidth
  • Lite Management Plan
  • FREE Daily Backup

Looking Special Spec or Discount?

When we say Premium Support, we mean it.

Ratings & Reviews of Exabytes Asia Dedicated Server, Rate Us

Please wait...
Professional Technical Support
Server Uptime Guarantee
Network Uptime Guarantee
Client Satisfaction Guarantee

We Are Running Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Promotion!

Let us know what type of server works for you, and we will get in touch with you soon.






YesNo


* Required Field
Switching From Other Web Host to Exabytes?

Switching From Other Web Host to Exabytes?

We provide Professional Hosting Migration Service. Let our team help you to save your time in figuring out how to migrate your website files over to us. We assure you all your web files will be migrated to our side in a safe and smooth process.

Get 10% discount when you switch to Exabytes

All These Features, All to Yourself

Unlimited Data Transfer

Unlimited Data Transfer

Doesn’t matter local or international bandwidth!

Unlimited Space Backup

Unlimited Space Backup

Daily off-server backup for 14-day retention period by Idera R1Soft.

100Mbps Bandwidth

Super Fast

BOOST server bandwidth from 30Mbps to 100Mbps. Keep your site and server at ridiculous speed. Experience the network performance via our looking glass here.

Server

Multiple Data Centers

Our hosting servers are located in Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia. Every data center is designed to meet the stringent demand of web hosting customers.

Exabytes Dedicated Server Comes With:

100Mbps Bandwidth

100Mbps Bandwidth

BOOST server bandwidth – Enjoy 100Mbps and Unlimited Data Transfer

Unlimited Space Backup

Unlimited Space Backup

Daily off-server backup for 14-day retention period by Idera R1Soft.

Server

Hosted In Singapore

Our data center is designed to meet the stringent demand of web hosting customers.

Root Access

Full Control and Flexibility

You make all your hosting decisions. Install and configure all the software you want with root access for MAX flexibility.

High Performance Server

Top Performance

You are now able to own a high performance business engine that powers up your business for MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE.

Server Backup

Safe and Secure

Security is in your hands. Deploy your desired security measures to protect your information and customers.


Worldclass Plesk or cPanel® Control Panel

Get things running with the industry-standard control panel you already mastered and love.

6 Hours Hardware Replacement

6-Hour Hardware Replacement Guarantee

When your hardware breaks down, it will be replaced within 6 hours to ensure your server is up again.

MySQL

Need MySQL? You Got It!

MYSQL is the world’s most popular open source database. Get MySQL with all of our Linux server plans.

Dedicated Server

Why Exabytes Managed Dedicated Server?

Achieve MORE with High Performance Server

Our powerful servers come with fast processors and RAM – giving your website the ability to handle heavy workload.

Worry-Free About Sudden Surge In Traffic

Always troubled by a sudden surge in your website traffic? Say good bye to this problem as now you’ve got 100Mbps shared bandwidth which is more than enough for a large amount of traffic!

Extremely Fast Setup

We understand that efficiency is the key to success in today’s digital world. When you purchase online, your server will be ready after just 4 Hours of Lighting-Fast Setup.

Reliable Dedicated Server Engineers’ Support

Your server is being monitored 24×7 by our professional servers’ engineers.
All your problems will be diagnosed and solved swiftly.

Managed Dedicated Server Support Team

Our Managed Dedicated Server hosting comes with PREMIUM Dedicated Support. We provide technical support via Email, Live Chat, and Remote Access Help.

24/7/365 Server Monitoring

We will monitor your server performance around the clock, especially during traffic spike. Our team will always be there for you including public holidays!

Support Team

Exabytes Client Review

View All

Exabytes Client Review

View All

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is my server hosted?

Your server by default will be in Kuala Lumpur Exabytes Data Malaysia. It’s an award-winning data centre.

How does the BUY 2 GET 1 FREE Promo works?

Sign up for any two server plans and you will be entitled to a FREE server. The specifications of the FREE server are based on the lower server plan signed up.

Example: Linux Economy and Linux Value
Get FREE – Linux Economy

Example: Linux Economy and Linux Economy
Get FREE –  Linux Economy

How long is the duration for BUY 2 GET 1 FREE plan?

For the FREE server plan, duration will be based on the lowest plan signed up.

Example: Linux Economy (Annually) and Linux Value (3 Months)
Get FREE – Linux Value (3 Months)

Will I get root access to my own server?

Yes. You will have the root access and total control of your own server.

How long does it take before my server can run in full action?

It depends on the dedicated server package that you purchase. Instant dedicated server will be ready within ONE working day (terms and conditions apply) whereas other dedicated server setup will take 3 – 14 working days depending on the hardware availability.

If I have complete control of my server, can I have adult content in my website?

Yes. But the adult contents need to be legal.

Do you provide any type of support for this plan?

Yes. We offer Free 24 x 7 x 365 First Level Technical Support. Our support team is working on shifts 24 x 7 x 365 including public holidays and is ready to assists you any time. Our Support Team can be reached by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at http://support.exabytes.com.my/.

How can I maintain and manage my server?

You will be given a Remote Desktop login for Windows server and SSH Login for Linux server.

Can I visit the data centre for application maintenance?

Yes. However, you may need to give 24 hours notice in advance prior your visit to the data centre.

Who should be held responsible should there be a hardware failure?

Exabytes will take full responsibility and replace all hardware failures (if any), free of charge.

Terms and Conditions

  1. Discounted Domain Offer may be subject to changes without prior notice.
  2. Promotion price is applicable to new registration only. For renewal, the price will be reverted to default price.
  3. Our Dedicated Server will be hosted in Exabytes Data Center.
  4. For malaysia, 80% of the bandwidth 100Mbit/s of Internet Connection is allocated for Local (Malaysia) access while the remaining 20% is allocated for International access.
  5. If you choose Singapore/Indonesia/US, it works the same. 80% bandwidth will be prior to data centre location, the remaining 20% will be served to international access.
  6. 4 hours setup time guarantee only applies to business hours.
  7. Instant Dedicated Server only available for CentOS(64bits) and Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition(64bits).
  8. Service cancellation need to be made 30 days in advance.
  9. You do agree to our terms of service available here.
  10. For more enquiries, please contact us.
loading